WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
WRC9 Mods - Work in progress:

Finer falling rain
Fix negative (black) windcreen and dirt spray

Mod off:
WRC9 2020-09-11 20-08-52.jpg

Mod on:
WRC9 2020-09-11 20-08-46.jpg

Mod off:
WRC9 2020-09-12 16-31-53.jpg

Mod on:
WRC9 2020-09-12 16-31-58.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome back!

After looking at the default physics files it would seem the developers followed us by now adding 20 points to the torque curves (Ced mod) and increasing the angular velocity to be the same as my Sim+ Pro mod giving the cars a much better feeling of weight when sliding through corners.

I also spotted parts of the shader code where they seem to have used values from my mods.

:D

I hope you are credited in the game :D

Welcome back!

After looking at the default physics files it would seem the developers followed us by now adding 20 points to the torque curves (Ced mod) and increasing the angular velocity to be the same as my Sim+ Pro mod giving the cars a much better feeling of weight when sliding through corners.

I also spotted parts of the shader code where they seem to have used values from my mods.

At least, they listen this community.

You should ask credits or advandage from nacon

Thank you so much again for your great work !!!
I would like to ask you if it exists and if it is possible in the new mode for (WRC 9) to create ... in some way ..? to make my own championships offline.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Thank you so much again for your great work !!!
I would like to ask you if it exists and if it is possible in the new mode for (WRC 9) to create ... in some way ..? to make my own championships offline.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis
English is not the problem, you just have to take a look.

It's ON THIS SAME PAGE:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wrc-8-mods.173099/page-35#post-3259507

and this one is on previous:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wrc-8-mods.173099/page-36#post-3261489

English is not the problem, you just have to take a look.

It's ON THIS SAME PAGE:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wrc-8-mods.173099/page-35#post-3259507

and this one is on previous:
https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wrc-8-mods.173099/page-36#post-3261489

Thank you very much for your answer.
I have read the pages you write many days before and in fact I have written....something .... (telis322).
I guess you mean that .... (WRC9 Mods - Work in progress) .... because there is no answer to my question on these pages.
Thank you very much again......SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Welcome back!

Hello AgentHex, glad you are back ;)
WRC 9 is a great game, better sound, better sim. And you know what ? The feeling of the car reminds me your mod for WRC 8 :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Hello AgentHex, my wish list for now :D

- Removing the blur replay. I mean why hidding a game that looks nice...
- Disabling the dirty windscreen muds
- The possibility to play a Carrier Mode with WRC cars. Why the hell they did it again, I don't want to waste my time playing WRC 2 cars before ;)
- Improving the framerate on MAX settings. I have a high end righ that run smoothly WRC 8 with your Mod and with WRC 9, the FPS is not that good on MAX settings

PS : They did an update after first release that removed the freezed car effect on the snow :D
And who did it first ? It's you Mr Agent Hex :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Welcome back!

So I wasn't just imagining that WRC 9 has some of you and Ced's improvements....lol. As soon as i started driving my first stage when it launched I immediately had thoughts of the mod in 8.

Loose surface feels so good in 9 now, but I fear that whatever they did has sacrificed some of the tarmac feeling that was so amazing in 8.

I even feel like they might have nabbed some of your FFB settings as it feels very similar now in 9 compared to your mod in 8.

Looking forward to this next iteration for WRC 9. Your mod brought me back to WRC 8 and made it so enjoyable. Cheers!

Work in progress:

WRC9
%80 complete for graphics mods
Physics mods are being tested

WRC8
Final physics tweaks and some bug fixing.
Steam version compatibility in progress.

Conversion to WRC9 is taking a little longer than I expected. WRC8 was 1 year of work and testing.

To give you some idea of the mods project folder sizes before they are compiled into a downloadable .exe file:
folders.jpg

Last edited:
Work in progress:

WRC9

WRC8

Conversion to WRC9 is taking a little longer than I expected. WRC8 was 1 year of work and testing.

To give you some idea of the mods project folder sizes before they are compiled into a downloadable .exe file:
View attachment 407459
Good job mate!

Work in progress:

WRC9

WRC8

View attachment 407459
Excellent News ! can't wait to try it. You did a fantastic job with WRC 8 and without a doubt, WRC 9 tweaked by your magic hands will be better
Keep up the good work and thank you for your time AgentHex :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Untitled-1.jpg
Could you please try to figure out what happen in the game with the wheel setting , if is posible, another G27 users have this issue too , on WRC9 facebook forum , Max wheel angle is lock to 0 , not good to race llike this

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 47

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back