WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
FOR STEAM USERS WHO ARE NEW TO THE MOD INSTALLERS:

Once installed, To enable and disable mods and patches you can use the 2 desktop shortcuts as many times as you like to install or remove mods and patches.

The mod installers will remember your previous selections so when changing mods you don't need to remember what you selected previously.

To change physics versions simply click on the WRC 8 Game Mods desktop shortcut and select a new physics installer from the menu.

To turn off Patches, for example Free roam, simply run the WRC 8 Dynamics Mods shortcut and at the end of the installer deselect the free roam patch and the installer will un patch it for you.

Where is the download link or download button for the latest EPIC Store version? I only can see the v11 Steam download button on your site?? I have the EPIC game version, latest 1.6.8
When I use the Steam version (cause I cannot find the EPIC version) it says the following...

Last edited:
Yes there are 2 versions, one for Steam and one for Epic store versions of the game. You have to use the correct version for the game that you have.

Click on the "History" at the top of the forum post. The download button for the Epic store version is to the right of the ratings stars.

DOWNLOAD LINKS -> HERE

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Yes there are 2 versions, one for Steam and one for Epic store versions of the game. You have to use the correct version for the game that you have.

Click on the "History" at the top of the forum post. The download button for the Epic store version is to the right of the ratings stars.

DOWNLOAD LINKS -> HERE

View attachment 412511

Thanks! I was looking on every tab, but i did not expect it in "history", sorry lol, because the STEAM Download button in red is visible much more and on more sites than the one for EPIC

RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive sneak peek :cool:

Finland, October DLC - RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive Sneak Peek
WRC9 2020-10-26 21-14-08.jpg

Finland, October DLC - Jumps! - RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive Sneak Peek
WRC9 2020-10-26 22-12-02.jpg

Finland, October DLC - H.Paddon - RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive Sneak Peek
WRC9 2020-10-26 22-04-39.jpg

Portugal, December DLC (Beta) - RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive Sneak Peek
WRC9 2020-10-26 21-15-05.jpg

Portugal December DLC (Beta) - RACEDEPARTMENT Exclusive Sneak Peek
WRC9 2020-10-26 22-36-52.jpg

Above screenshot with centre cockpit cam mod, brighter in car views mod and more...

All screenshots captured in game by me, I've been playing these since release day :D

Last edited:
Hello AgentHeX 0007,
Do you think it's possible to replace the stages in Finland and Portugal for the new ones?
Apparently they are already in the game files...
Montjuic: Super Stage Barcelona

WRC9 2020-10-26 22-45-23.jpg

WRC9 2020-10-26 22-47-03.jpg

See above posts :D

Montjuic: Super Stage Barcelona is only available when you buy the Deluxe Edition of the game.

I might try to add all of the WRC8 Spain stages to WRC9 in the future ;)

Last edited:
It seems that since the "Blind Jumps Update Patch" the flames on the jumps of the Super Stages in Sweden and Turkey have disappeared ..... Can you do something with the mod? Thx.

That is a mod I have been working on this week, enable/disable flames/balloons etc. on stage jumps.

I am currently reworking all of my mods for the latest WRC9 patch and checking over everything that has been changed in the game, more under the hood than the patch notes say ;)

I've been waiting for the first big patch because not much of the core game files will be changed after this patch so mod compatibility should remain in future small updates. Now work will be full speed to get WRC9 Mods released a.s.a.p.

Last edited:
This means that you can unlock the Toyota Corolla as well. I'm afraid Nacon will react in this forum .....
Hurry to get the mod out before they block everything !!!!!!:D

You will need to buy the Deluxe version of the game for the Corolla to be available:

"The Deluxe Edition includes the full game, the Toyota Corolla 1999, the Barcelona Super Special Stage (SSS) and a career development boost." - taken from Epic site. Also the Deluxe Edition is -25% off today.

Just so we are all crystal clear, My upcoming mods will NOT enable any deluxe version items, or any unreleased DLC stages/cars/features.

I simply posted up some screenshots of things I've been able to enable. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Its just me or the dust trails produce by the car are mutch smaller and the dust in certain parts of the tracks stops and then starts again....?

Also they claime in the patch notes that they solve the stuttering in replays. For me its not solved. Same thing.

Can you confirm this @Sébastien Degraeve and others?

Last edited:
Also if you can see in option files or in some parts the G27 (win 10 x64) steering lock angle is block to "0" in option menu, dont know why not recognise the angle of my stwheel , maybe something is block

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 14 10.7%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.3%