WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
Also , again the negative values when you reduce the gear (in replay) you see the dash color in red , would be good when you get that warning to get change the gear up not down like the game do , take a look
Down gear
huhu.jpg

and Real life UP Gear
Untitled-2.jpg

Doesn't matter if was red or green but the full dash color to up gear when your rpm indicate

If hopr yoy understand the ponit Agent or anyone ;)

Hi,
first of all, congratulations for the wonderfull work.

If i install dynamics mods, in quick race i can select only from 4 cars in bonus group (Fulvia, Stratos, Polo WRC, Proton).
Without mod, i see all 9 bonus cars.

How can i solve this?

I was wondering if someone has encountered the same problem. I can't see the exact number of points that I got after each rally (just which place I was after finish). Same thing goes for my team results. I'd be grateful for any tip.
View attachment 381588
Which file should i edit to modify that color?

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, before the mod release, is there anything we can do to the onboard cam?
Most of the cars looks like your driving in a match box, too much narrow even playing with the FOV and seat.
Thanks

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 8 Mods with a new update entry:

v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE VERSION)

UPDATE:
Many fixes, NEW patches (loud in car splash sounds fix, puddles spin car off fix), NEW graphics mods and many improvements (HD god rays, Remove cartoon water trails, new v2 particles mod), NEW PRO physics mods with split surface grip selection, NEW PRO tyre mods, new method of installing physics mods, NEW AI mods, NEW free roam mode, NEW anti-cheat v2, Fixed Ced's mods were loading tarmac setup for gravel stages (all previous versions of the mods affected), Developer bug fix for Wales Great Orme using gravel tyres on a tarmac stage, Developer bug fix headlight beams were different colours and more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There are many changes to how this version installs the mods.

Please read all instructions and click on the READ ME button during the selection of the game mods and physics mods for more information.

The PRO Physics mods and PRO Tyres mod are where the fun is at with this version.
Adapt your driving style and throw the car into the corners early with plenty of power and you will soon be sliding around the corners with the back end out like a rally legend. ;)

And for a real challenge try competing with full free roam/no repawns turned on :D

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey Hex, I am getting an incompatibility error when trying to install the new ver. 11 mod. I am on 1.6.8 Epic Store version, which the readme says is compatible. Any thoughts? Thanks!

Last edited:
Thank you so much again for your great work !!!
I hope all the incredible .... beauties .... you created in....(WRC 8 v.11).....can be transferred to WRC 9.
God bless you for all that you offer us.
Thank you very much .....SORRY... for my English language....
Telis

Hi,
first of all, congratulations for the wonderfull work.

If i install dynamics mods, in quick race i can select only from 4 cars in bonus group (Fulvia, Stratos, Polo WRC, Proton).
Without mod, i see all 9 bonus cars.

How can i solve this?

Which file should i edit to modify that color?

Thank you
Everything is now ok with v11.

Thank you.

AgentHeX 0007 updated WRC 8 Mods with a new update entry:

Steam store version

WRC 8 Mods v11 for Steam store version of the game. :cool:

Bug fix for the installer showing an error and breaking the game installation.

Now fixed.

Huge thanks to M1GHTY M4VS for the bug report.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone who has installed the bugged version of the Steam version mod installer:
You will need to restore your backed up game files back into the game folder, or verify and re-download the missing files as the error in the mod installer has deleted some of the game files.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea