WRC 8 Mods

WRC8 WRC 8 Mods v11.0 = DRIVERS EDITION = (EPIC STORE)

Login or Register an account to download this content
I’m having an issue installing. I run your installers, then once finalised, open up the game within Epic. Get a short white screen. Then it kicks the game and returns me to the Epic app. I’ve left it at this stage for quite some time but the game never loads (or even tries to load) after I’m back at the epic store

Using v1.6.4
Windows 10
No antivirus warnings

To allow the game to boot again, I need to verify the game. This then puts a 12GB ‘update’ to the game before I can actually open it again.
Do you have any advice? I’d love to see these improvements!

Thanks!
Cez

@AgentHeX 0007 Can you do something about the cameras of WRC 9 before you release the Mod or the Mod is allmost ready?

Best Regards!

Today I have started work converting all of my mods over to WRC 9, this will take hopefully no more than a week or two.

As a farewell to WRC 8 I will also be releasing Mod v11 Final on Sunday with loads of new mods, improvements and some cool extras. ;)

For players of WRC 9 please post here things that you would like for for WRC9 and I will see what I can do before the first version is released. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
More bigger and colorfull RPM Ligths and camara settings like you made before in WRC8 , I see that rpm are the same , or just cosmetics but don´t work . this is just for start I don't tetst vety well the game , but mostly the base of structure to the mod like WRC8 :thumbsup:

I’m having an issue installing.
Cez

Sorry to hear your having trouble. When installing follow all instructions and follow guide to make a backup, that way you wont need to validate and download anything.

I'm not sure what is causing your issues. Maybe try again when I release the latest update.

Last edited:
Today I have started work converting all of my mods over to WRC 9, this will take hopefully no more than a week or two.

As a farewell to WRC 8 I will also be releasing Mod v11 Final on Sunday with loads of new mods, improvements and some cool extras. ;)

For players of WRC 9 please post here things that you would like for for WRC9 and I will see what I can do before the first version is released. :thumbsup:

O man thanks! This cameras ajustments are too limited. One thing they did great is that you can ajust the cameras for each car, what for me is fantastic.

Yes the reflection on the windows is a bit "tricky".

I will post more things that i would like to see in the game, but i have to play more... :)

Sorry to hear your having trouble. When installing follow all instructions and follow guide to make a backup, that way you wont need to validate and download anything.

I'm not sure what is causing your issues. Maybe try again when I release the latest update.
Thank you! I’m really looking forward to trying it :)

Once again this year we have that "frozen car" ...should I say a bug ?
On show car get so unrealistically covered in snow (or was it an ice? even worse) in such unrealistic way.
Last year we compared here real rally cars pic driving on snow, neither of them have any snow on them. in game cars looks like when you shoveling your cars out of the 10 feet snow. :alien:
I really wonder did they seen any of those or they just by some default thinking "oh it's snow so we better roll the car into it, it'll look way more cool". well, let me tell you it doesn't.

Last edited:
Hello @AgentHeX 0007,
I would like to know if in the next mod we can adjust the dust on the body?Just like snow.
I find the dust far too much on the car.....

WRC9 2020-09-05 09-53-27-20.jpg

Another question,is it possible to modify the liveries as in Dirt Rally?
For example,change "Racing" logo to "Martini".
WRC9 2020-09-05 10-01-52-66.jpg

What software do you use to edit the files?Thanks

Last edited:
Hello ! Can you include a mod (WRC 9) for adjusting the position ,Horizontal,Vertical and Size “Move Mechanical Fail (Left) and RPM (Right) “ my idea is put this 2 side by side in the Center Down of screen, and change the Size (Smaller or Bigger) , you get the idea….Thank You For The Amazing Work !

Regarding the WRC9 mod, could you also provide a simplified installation process? Or a few very clear presets that would range between physics fixes and maximum realism? Your mod has so many options, which is nice, but I personally get lost.

I prefer the old tachometer.Can you replace it with the WRC 8 tachometer?

t.jpg

Hello ! Can you include a mod (WRC 9) for adjusting the position ,Horizontal,Vertical and Size “Move Mechanical Fail (Left) and RPM (Right) “ my idea is put this 2 side by side in the Center Down of screen, and change the Size (Smaller or Bigger) , you get the idea….Thank You For The Amazing Work !

Can you do something to correct the information on the screen,on an ultrawide (21/9)?Thx.
v.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back