Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Latest csp version here reads 0.2.0?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-10 154342.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-10 154342.png
    294.7 KB · Views: 96
I am installing Sol on the latest version of CM. I do everything the guide says but when I got back to the drive tab there is the weather for Sol but I cannot see or select Dynamic Sol 2.5. There are no dynamic sections. All I can see is Random, Original, By Type, Sol and Mods. Then I can click on Sol and choose 1 weather type. How can I fix this?

Hello dear @Peter Boese
I am a bit confused: long time ago you wrote me that you will eventally quit SOL development because you would include SOL features in PURE.
I see here that you keep updating SOL.
Question is, if i buy PURE, will i have SOL features? I need the weather programming tool that i used in SOL.
Thanks.

Hello dear @Peter Boese
I am a bit confused: long time ago you wrote me that you will eventally quit SOL development because you would include SOL features in PURE.
I see here that you keep updating SOL.
Question is, if i buy PURE, will i have SOL features? I need the weather programming tool that i used in SOL.
Thanks.
Sol is not continued. I just fix little things if needed.

If you speak of the Sol Planner app, Pure has its own planning app already. This has many more features. With the next Pure versions in January it will also get the live weather feature and keys+buttons control.

Which other Sol features you miss in Pure? (PS Lightnings will come too, but need more work to release them)

Hello! I hope someone can help with my issue. I am trying to set the sol day cycle multiplier to 60X but every time I click on the increase multiplier button it reverts back to 1X. Does anybody know what the issue is and how to fix it? Thank you!

I am following all the steps but when i get to extract the file it says something about archive how do i fix pls it says cannot open file as archive

Last edited:
Have always loved this content, its fantastic however in the last few days since trying the latest preview build I have lost visible rain, puddles etc (i know risk for sounding like a broken record). I have since reverted to the older preview build of CSP which did work and now it does not? I have tried reinstalling CM, the various versions of CSP and also reinstalled SOL 2.2.9. But still no luck....
Please help!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-28 105413.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 105413.png
    595.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot 2023-12-28 105433.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 105433.png
    681.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot 2023-12-28 105503.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-28 105503.png
    630.6 KB · Views: 52
Have always loved this content, its fantastic however in the last few days since trying the latest preview build I have lost visible rain, puddles etc (i know risk for sounding like a broken record). I have since reverted to the older preview build of CSP which did work and now it does not? I have tried reinstalling CM, the various versions of CSP and also reinstalled SOL 2.2.9. But still no luck....
Please help!
Just try to install CSP manually:
Open the zip file and EXTRACT the "dwrite.dll" and the "extension" folder to your AC root folder (Steam install folder of AC "common\assettocorsa").

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%