Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
It doesn't seem complicated to me at the moment, just select "real conditions", deselect and return to "live".

because I like to simulate, so I also play at night, and it's night in Europe, so I use the American tracks, it's during the day and they're fun too. . .

One last question, which I already looked for but couldn't find, probably because of the keywords.
Is there an app for the drive that provides weather information? such as temperature, wind, the sun or rain icon, etc?

I found a source app for the game, but it's too simplified.
I believe it exists because of the track conditions, tires, etc. but I can't find anything specific

thank you again!

hello, sorry i have the latest cm fix and i use csp 0.1.8.0....
idk why i try reinstall sol 2.2.9, i have download many times this days, i see strange in wheater page in cps, i see script SOL 2.2.9 BETA....
AFTER this i try uninstall sol, and reinstall from another zip file, i tink download 4 days ago, and now show me SOL 2.2.9 only...what is difference between this 2? is the beta version the newest? or probably the beta is old version?

hello, sorry i have the latest cm fix and i use csp 0.1.8.0....
idk why i try reinstall sol 2.2.9, i have download many times this days, i see strange in wheater page in cps, i see script SOL 2.2.9 BETA....
AFTER this i try uninstall sol, and reinstall from another zip file, i tink download 4 days ago, and now show me SOL 2.2.9 only...what is difference between this 2? is the beta version the newest? or probably the beta is old version?
Actually it should just show Sol 2.2.9

i ask about csp setting...i see now you can load a preset, my first was download some day ago exquisite sol ppfilter, and the guy give the preset to load...after that, i try many oreset of your sol, but always make some change in csp and ovverrite the save....now i see some other ppfilter use own csp preset to load...i dont understand what is this....is only to make the ppfilter maxed out? because if i go inside game and i load different csp save game look different...what is the preset to load for sol 2.2.9? ty

i ask about csp setting...i see now you can load a preset, my first was download some day ago exquisite sol ppfilter, and the guy give the preset to load...after that, i try many oreset of your sol, but always make some change in csp and ovverrite the save....now i see some other ppfilter use own csp preset to load...i dont understand what is this....is only to make the ppfilter maxed out? because if i go inside game and i load different csp save game look different...what is the preset to load for sol 2.2.9? ty
i just recommend to use the default settings. What other peoples use is just there taste. So for Sol you just need to set the things i describe in the install guide.

And actually i would be careful to load csp settings. It could be they will cause trouble, because the person who made it has no real clue...

Last edited:
i just recommend to use the default settings. What other peoples use is just there taste. So for Sol you just need to set the things i describe in the install guide.

And actually i would be careful to load csp settings. It could be they will cause trouble, because the person who made it has no real clue...
ty boss, so is better click on reset in all csp page i can click it?

Hello When i try to download this from mega and finish the download it says i need a decryption key any idea of what it is?

Attachments

• image_2023-11-15_211447939.png
    image_2023-11-15_211447939.png
    18 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
i just installed everything clean on a brand new pc, i see sol and everything but i dont have the "SOL 2.2" controller script,only the weather script. i dont even see it i tried different version but it just aint working. need some help please

Last edited:
i just installed everything clean on a brand new pc, i see sol and everything but i dont have the "SOL 2.2" controller script,only the weather script. i dont even see it i tried different version but it just aint working. need some help please
I think it's now situated on the drive screen, there should be a weather drop down. In there you can adjust the controller script. If it's not showing up then you've not installed it correctly or you don't have an up to date csp version.

Not sure if I can ask this here, but when I use windscreen reflections (looks cool!) sometimes they seem to disappear and then return, and this is always in the same area in the track. Happens on several tracks and cars so a general problem. Any idea why this happens? So reflections are there, drive 2m further, gone, drive a bit further and they're back. Strange.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 61 88.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 10 14.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 21 30.4%