Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I am fixing sol config in lua, but I cannot fix cloud/skysystem and distance_multiplier for clouds.
Is there a better way?
The following is written in lua.

function init_sol_custom_config()
 SOL__set_config("clouds", "shadow_opacity_multiplier", 1)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "distance_multiplier", 1.45)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "quality", 0.74)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "render_limiter", 2)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "render_method", 0)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "movement_multiplier", 1)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "movement_linked_to_time_progression", true)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "randomize_with_reset", false)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "manual_random_seed", 0)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "render_per_frame", 20)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "preload_2d_textures", false)
SOL__set_config("clouds", "opacity_multiplier", 1)
end
View attachment 701776
those settings are mainly related to the 3d clouds! not to the 2d clouds.

How do I make SOL__set_config("clouds", "render_method", 2) work?

I have solved the problem.
thank you.
1697724758915.png

the modfire.com link tried give me a virus you should remove it. i attempted the link again, then it gave correct download file...i know modsfire is trusted, at this point i wouldnt post from them, an email drive is ideal.

Last edited:
the modfire.com link tried give me a virus you should remove it. i attempted the link again, then it gave correct download file...i know modsfire is trusted, at this point i wouldnt post from them, an email drive is ideal.
It is just ad based. But the file is the same like the other downloads.

Hello everybody , can some one help me

1st my game is dark and interior also so dark i can t get sun reflection in interior
Which setting i need to do ?
I want gran turismo 7 interior reflection and brithness thank you

gooooood morning!!

I already asked about this, but I didn't get an answer.
I have 290 pages of comments to read here, so I think it would be easier to ask directly, which is something very specific. . .

I've been playing AC for over 1 month and I'm loving it! I like it when things are realistic. . .

so, I have everything installed, Sol, CM, etc. . . I like to use the "real conditions" option, In fact, if it's raining at a certain point, in the game it will also rain.

but the game doesn't update in real time in the middle of the race?

we imagine that I am racing in the sun at Le Mans, run for 2 hours. after some time at the real Le Mans it starts to rain, Does the game not automatically update this?

Thank you

gooooood morning!!

I already asked about this, but I didn't get an answer.
I have 290 pages of comments to read here, so I think it would be easier to ask directly, which is something very specific. . .

I've been playing AC for over 1 month and I'm loving it! I like it when things are realistic. . .

so, I have everything installed, Sol, CM, etc. . . I like to use the "real conditions" option, In fact, if it's raining at a certain point, in the game it will also rain.

but the game doesn't update in real time in the middle of the race?

we imagine that I am racing in the sun at Le Mans, run for 2 hours. after some time at the real Le Mans it starts to rain, Does the game not automatically update this?

Thank you
The real condition option only checks the weather 1 time and then starts the session.
You would need to use the "live" weather controller from CSP. So select it in Drive menu, weather selection. This will update the weather every 5 minutes.

If it does not work, it could be the api key of the service is used too much. So you could register at https://openweathermap.org/api and get your own session key.
But just try the base-live controller first

thank you very much!!! You mean this, correct?

but just in case, it will not sync me the times as the real conditions selected? I must synchronize the time for each session?
View attachment 703763
Yes, maybe then just use real condition to sync it. I will add the live weather in Pure Planner in the future. I jest tested it, but it is not ready for the soon released 0.220. But i think its ready in the next version and then it will have all the features you mentioned.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 405 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 255 43.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 274 46.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 121 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 161 27.6%
Back