Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Is anyone else having insanely slow transfer speeds when installing? I recently had to fresh wipe my pc as I had an issue with windows. I've downloaded and installed multiple large car pack files (much larger than sol) but sol seems to transfer so much slower than anything else?

Is anyone else having insanely slow transfer speeds when installing? I recently had to fresh wipe my pc as I had an issue with windows. I've downloaded and installed multiple large car pack files (much larger than sol) but sol seems to transfer so much slower than anything else?
There is a modsfire link as alternative download. DON'T click on the adds there!

Not Sol related question but don't have discord so asking here. If I want to turn off weather-specific sounds CSP 0.1.79 has option
[AUDIO]
VOLUME=1 ; Audio volume for weather-specific sounds; 1 or 0
but how about 0.1.80 & 0.2.3? need to modify some lua?

Not Sol related question but don't have discord so asking here. If I want to turn off weather-specific sounds CSP 0.1.79 has option
[AUDIO]
VOLUME=1 ; Audio volume for weather-specific sounds; 1 or 0
but how about 0.1.80 & 0.2.3? need to modify some lua?
just use the lua audio app. there is a "weather" slider.
1706195250216.png

1706195234765.png

I have a bit of an issue trying to get SOL installed! When I download the file all that is included in the .zip is a folder (libs) with .dll's and an .exe (setup) none of which is shown in the install guide so I'm a tad confused!

Thanks!

I have a bit of an issue trying to get SOL installed! When I download the file all that is included in the .zip is a folder (libs) with .dll's and an .exe (setup) none of which is shown in the install guide so I'm a tad confused!

Thanks!
No, thats not the Sol download. Please download it here via the download button!

with sol im reaching on smaller maps 200 fps, on larger maps 70-120. I got pure installed and when I run it it drop all the way down to 10 fps no matter the settings and or map. My pure config also keeps on bugging out and does not work. My specs are a rtx 3050 ti and a
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H, 3100 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)

with sol im reaching on smaller maps 200 fps, on larger maps 70-120. I got pure installed and when I run it it drop all the way down to 10 fps no matter the settings and or map. My pure config also keeps on bugging out and does not work. My specs are a rtx 3050 ti and a
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12500H, 3100 Mhz, 12 Core(s), 16 Logical Processor(s)
also one drive is gone if that might help

You did not install it properly. If an error happens, the Lua system halts and this will reduce the fps drastically. Please watch the official Pure install video and follow the steps exactly.

If you open Lua Debug app in-game you will see the errors by red dots.

You can open those tabs and expand the error.

Also please report such things at the Pure Discord server. If you link your Patreon with Discord you will be autoconnected to Pure Discord server. You may find a solution there already in the pure help hub.

Last edited:
Dear Peter hope you are well.
Continuing patreon supporter here and love your work.
I have an issue ... using latest CM build ... latest CSP preview ... latest Pure and latest SOL all installed.
When i have pure selected in the drive menu and also selected in CM weather effects ..... whenever i start my custom championship it says Pure controller not set and is unavailable ?
Am i doing something wrong ?

Dear Peter hope you are well.
Continuing patreon supporter here and love your work.
I have an issue ... using latest CM build ... latest CSP preview ... latest Pure and latest SOL all installed.
When i have pure selected in the drive menu and also selected in CM weather effects ..... whenever i start my custom championship it says Pure controller not set and is unavailable ?
Am i doing something wrong ?
Please have a look at in the Pure 7z file. There you will find a "championships and careers.pdf". It will tell you what to do.

You did not install it properly. If an error happens, the Lua system halts and this will reduce the fps drastically. Please watch the official Pure install video and follow the steps exactly.

If you open Lua Debug app in-game you will see the errors by red dots.

You can open those tabs and expand the error.

Also please report such things at the Pure Discord server. If you link your Patreon with Discord you will be autoconnected to Pure Discord server. You may find a solution there already in the pure help hub.
I properly reinstalled it. Thanks for the help looks amazing.

Attachments

• cky_porsche992_gt3rs_2023_pacific_coast_hwy_10_34_57.jpg
    cky_porsche992_gt3rs_2023_pacific_coast_hwy_10_34_57.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 21
  • cky_porsche992_gt3rs_2023_pacific_coast_hwy_10_31_58.jpg
    cky_porsche992_gt3rs_2023_pacific_coast_hwy_10_31_58.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 25
Nothing I try is working to even let me install Sol. Every time i try, no files appear anywhere in my system.
I just noticed as well, the link to the install guide says its for Sol 2.2.9, but the install guide itself says its for 2.2.8. Also I figured out how to install it. The link from the manual is nonfunctioning though, just fyi

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea