Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi sorry probably a dumb question, used SOL long time and love it, but now I was just wondering to update do I copy all files or have to separate anything? I mean as it's 1.5.5 and 1.6.2, do I need to just copy over files specific to 1.6.2? I hope that makes sense.
Many thanks.

Hi sorry probably a dumb question, used SOL long time and love it, but now I was just wondering to update do I copy all files or have to separate anything? I mean as it's 1.5.5 and 1.6.2, do I need to just copy over files specific to 1.6.2? I hope that makes sense.
Many thanks.
Copy everything like always. You can now switch between 2 versions of Sol in the weatherFX tab in Content Manager, like it is described in the manual:

"Sol is being further developed with a new sky environment. With this, there are only procedural generated clouds. Sol 1.5.x marks the state, where 2d clouds and a modified base of 3d clouds are used. So i decided to split the releases into Sol 1.5.x, a final version and the beginning of a new sky development - Sol 1.6 and higher.

With this release, you can switch those two branches easily in CSP/weatherFX. So please read the guide to install it correctly."

Ooo ... bueno ... lo intenté una vez y salió durante el día, pero sería una coincidencia ... Sigue siendo el mismo, las repeticiones comienzan en la noche y luego saltan ...

Does anyone get the "can't run weather script - attempt to call a nil value" CM error info still with 1.6.1 RC2?

If someone also got this error, please try the new beta and report back.

Hi Peter,

1.6.2 installed and still getting the error.

Thx.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 120

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back