Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded a windscreen wiper mod ages ago and it worked fine until I updated my sol, now the windscreen wipers won't turn off, I'll set them to 0 and they'll just go back to 1, they only stop when I disable sol, any clue what this could be? I can't even find the page for the mod I'm using

I downloaded a windscreen wiper mod ages ago and it worked fine until I updated my sol, now the windscreen wipers won't turn off, I'll set them to 0 and they'll just go back to 1, they only stop when I disable sol, any clue what this could be? I can't even find the page for the mod I'm using
Just look in the Sol_plan_selector app. There you can switch them to manual control. Wipers and rain...

Can anyone help with screen freezing? Running normal AC I get no freezing and >170fps everything max. With latest shader and Sol enabled with some settings turned down I get big freezes over a second or two long.
intel i7 8700k to 4.7ghz, 16gb 3200mhz Aorus 2080 super auto overclocked.

Can anyone help with screen freezing? Running normal AC I get no freezing and >170fps everything max. With latest shader and Sol enabled with some settings turned down I get big freezes over a second or two long.
intel i7 8700k to 4.7ghz, 16gb 3200mhz Aorus 2080 super auto overclocked.
It's pretty difficult to find out, why things happen, because of settings. Sol will not freeze frames, so maybe a setting of CSP is causing it. You can reset the single modul parameters in CM. If you deactivate "weatherFX" or set the weather implementation to "base", then you could test without Sol.

Good day, just installed the CM, Sol and CSP apps. I have yet to do a lap, because my steering wheel does not work. Can change gears, accelerate and brake, but no reaction to steering wheel inputs. Have a Thrustmaster TS-PC RACER steering wheel . Any advice ?

It's pretty difficult to find out, why things happen, because of settings. Sol will not freeze frames, so maybe a setting of CSP is causing it. You can reset the single modul parameters in CM. If you deactivate "weatherFX" or set the weather implementation to "base", then you could test without Sol.
Thankyou Peter, I’ll try something tonight then. Can you tell me how to uninstall/reinstall . Is it just a case of finding the files in the directory and deleting them? Then reinstalling

Hi.
Thank You for great mod.
It works great, however some tracks are missing water surface. It looks white ( i will attach picture for example).
When i disable weather fx water looks blue, normal.
Can someone comment why this may be.
Screenshot_ks_porsche_911_gt3_cup_2017_gilles-villeneuve_22-7-120-18-55-8.jpg

Hi Peter. Loving your mod! Has to be one of the most important mods for AC. Having an issue with selecting the SOL version I'd like to use. I can't seem to get the version in the drop down for weather script. Anyone willing to help me in this regard ?

I've followed the instructions during updating to the current version.

Edit : Nevermind, got it working. Turns out I had to revert to a previous version of CSP and then re-install the 1.62 ver.
CM_Sol ver.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mates, First of all THANK YOU so much for your effort and that awesome mod, but since I buy mi Samsung hmd Odyssey+, i cannot use it, the games only works with the CSP 0.1.46, when I try to use another version, the game crashed on the loading screen. Is there any solution?? Thank you so much

Hi mates, First of all THANK YOU so much for your effort and that awesome mod, but since I buy mi Samsung hmd Odyssey+, i cannot use it, the games only works with the CSP 0.1.46, when I try to use another version, the game crashed on the loading screen. Is there any solution?? Thank you so much
Sol 1.5 should work with CSP 1.46.
So you could switch to Sol 1.5 in weatherFX tab:
1599383216696.png

Last edited:
I've got an issue where the weather rain debug is always checked so all solo session have rain on the windscreen? Other than that works great thanks!
Thats an issue with the current CSP Patreon preview versions. Not related to Sol. It will change with the new CSP puplic version...

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.8%
  • Forum trophies