Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
have to say this whole thread must be a nightmare to read for Peter... every second post is someone thinking we can do magical long distance diagnosis for their individual issues (which would mostly be fixed if they just followed the install instructions to the key)

Hi all,

Was wondering if there was an answer to the VR mirroring issue......at the stroke of 19:30, the VR mirroring stops - blank screen, perfect in the rift still however....

@Peter Boese

I just made a short video of my issue: at around 19.30 the mirroring stops and the normal screen becomes black while the image in the Oculus is still working (sound also). Don't know what could cause this.

Double checked with a friend who is also using a rift....same issue.

@Peter Boese I Have to say, I am absolutely blown away by this. Makes less well created tracks amazing, and makes amazing tracks unbelievably immersive. I am going in at any and every opportunity, to drive anything and everything everywhere at every time of day.

Random question, is there a reason why IIya's shaders patch is not listed on here like you have done with SOL? The combination of this work is just outstanding.

Actually, I'm off to hit that beer button.....this needs immediate rewarding.

Last edited:
Reactions: F_B
Hi all,

Was wondering if there was an answer to the VR mirroring issue......at the stoke of 19:30, the VR mirroring stops - blank screen, perfect in the rift still however....

Double checked with a friend who is also using a rift....same issue.

@Peter Boese I Have to say, I am absolutely blown away by this. Makes less well created tracks amazing, and makes amazing tracks unbelievably immersive. I am going in at any and every opportunity, to drive anything and everything everywhere at every time of day.

Random question, is there a reason why IIya's shaders patch is not listed on here like you have done with SOL? The combination of this work is just outstanding.

Don't know about the black mirror. Sometimes we figure it out.

Couldn't describe why Ilja not posts things here. He is more a community guy. If you follow his duty in discord, then you will realise its not possible here. RD is more a presentation platform with good support ability, but it has its limits. So its hard todo support here - its like 10x slower. But i like to be here and presenting his fabulous work of Shader Patch. I always liked RD for presenting mods....

@Andre Marcos Same issue here. It happens in a determinated night moment, maybe when the car's and track's lights turns on. Could it be? I tested it on the Oculus Mirror.exe and zero problems. It's from assetto or a bug of the mod itself... Sol 1.0 is awesome btw. Great work!

I'm not sure where to ask and this is probably not Sol related, but i'm sure someone here knows this :) Is there a way to adjust the volume of the rain sound (ACC Ext Rain)?

EDIT: It just occured to me that the rain sound seems to be related to the wet track (from the wet mod), since there's no rain sound driving in the rain at a standard dry track. Either way i'd still like to know if it's possible to adjust the volume. I guess i should ask in the wet mod thread instead. Sorry for going totally off-topic!

EDIT2: Here's a workaround: https://www.racedepartment.com/thre...-mod-by-a-fracasso.157483/page-5#post-2902834

Last edited:
Don't know about the black mirror. Sometimes we figure it out.

Couldn't describe why Ilja not posts things here. He is more a community guy. If you follow his duty in discord, then you will realise its not possible here. RD is more a presentation platform with good support ability, but it has its limits. So its hard todo support here - its like 10x slower. But i like to be here and presenting his fabulous work of Shader Patch. I always liked RD for presenting mods....
someone else pointed out that the mirrors work if you enable "High Quality Mirrors" in the Assetto Corsa Video settings, so it may be something about the Non-High mode using a different render mode or something.

I have the same problem. Where did you install shader patch ? Can you write pls step by step your installation ? youtube videos and pdf instalation din't helped me, thnaks

• Deleted member 197115

I'm not sure where to ask and this is probably not Sol related, but i'm sure someone here knows this :) Is there a way to adjust the volume of the rain sound (ACC Ext Rain)?

EDIT: It just occured to me that the rain sound seems to be related to the wet track (from the wet mod), since there's no rain sound driving in the rain at a standard dry track. Either way i'd still like to know if it's possible to adjust the volume. I guess i should ask in the wet mod thread instead. Sorry for going totally off-topic!
Dirt sound volume.

• Deleted member 197115

I might have missed something obvious, but i can't find a setting for that...
Fracasso calls it Dirt in readme, but real name is Surfaces
300px-Assetto_Corsa_-_audio.png

The development pace of Ilja, henter, and I is borderline incompatible with RD for now. Updates are so frequent and betas so prevalent that uploading to RD isn't a good solution at the moment.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back