Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
There are 2 reasons. It's a mod, with no wiper support or it's set "manually" in Sol_weather_plan app.
Maybe update the "car config file" in CM settings - custom Shader patch - car configs. Set them to "automatic download".
HI Peter,thank you for the great improvement. I got the same issue with wipers with various cars kunos included: with 1.6 they do not start automatically despite I set it in SOL weather plan app. Instead if I choose the 1.5.4 they restart working normally. Is there anything I can do to get them working also with 1.6. Thank you

HI Peter,thank you for the great improvement. I got the same issue with wipers with various cars kunos included: with 1.6 they do not start automatically despite I set it in SOL weather plan app. Instead if I choose the 1.5.4 they restart working normally. Is there anything I can do to get them working also with 1.6. Thank you
Sorry Peter, I found the solution scrolling your previous feedbacks: to make the wipers working with 1.6 I simply needed to delete the "weatherFX.ini" in /extension/config and reinstall CSP in settings - custom Shader patch - about & update. I hope this may be helpful for anyone could have my same issue

Really love SOL 1.6. The cracks of thunder is really great! I did have a couple of issues.

1. Wet Mod tracks don't show a wet track
2. When starting with sol heavy thunderstorm myself and all AI would be stuck at the grid out of gas.

Deleting the weather_fx.ini file and reloading CSP fixed the no gas issue and I don't mind that wet track mod doesn't work so no wet roads, but I'm happy to wait for it to be implemented in CSP at a later date.

My question though, with wet roads not coming till later in CSP, we shouldn't expect wet spray from the cars ahead of us? If that's the case...I believe I'm correctly setup and happy to be on the SOL 1.6 train:)

ciao, dopo l'aggiornamento SOL ho qualche problema, le luci rosse delle luci posteriori a una velocità leggermente superiore a 0-10 km / h, lasciano una scia rossa dietro di loro come se le luci si allungassero o la luce rossa si accendesse, le altre luci come stop e luci anteriori no.
e non fumo più dalle ruote.
Ho provato diversi CSP ma il risultato è lo stesso e ora uso 1.52.
per risolvere il problema delle luci devo disattivare LIGHTING FX, ma mi chiedevo se potesse essere impostato diversamente per risolvere invece di disattivare

hello, after the SOL update I have some problems, the red lights of the rear lights at a speed slightly above 0-10 km / h, leave a red trail behind them as if the lights are getting longer or the red light becomes solid, the other lights like stop and front lights don't.
and I no longer smoke from the wheels.
I have tried several CSPs but the result is the same and now I use 1.52.
to solve the lights problem I have to deactivate LIGHTING FX, but I was wondering if it could be set differently to solve instead of deactivate

hello, after the SOL update I have some problems, the red lights of the rear lights at a speed slightly above 0-10 km / h, leave a red trail behind them as if the lights are getting longer or the red light becomes solid, the other lights like stop and front lights don't.
and I no longer smoke from the wheels.
I have tried several CSPs but the result is the same and now I use 1.52.
to solve the lights problem I have to deactivate LIGHTING FX, but I was wondering if it could be set differently to solve instead of deactivate
Deactivate this:
1593073084660.png

ok you are fantastic as always .. I solved with your instructions, I also removed the check for "new smoke and dust" and now the smoke is back, but I have too much smoke now, smoke all the car in the front and not only from tires, and smoke as I go forward as soon as I accelerate without the tire slipping, and smoke when I change gears or brake

Hello Peter, thanks for your continuing superb work! Can you tell me what the following messages mean please, and if I need to fix anything? I got them after enabling a Sol plan for evolving weather.
Screenshot 2020-06-25 11.02.43_cr.jpg

Is there anyway to play with 2d clouds and with the new thunder sound/weather ? I dont like the 3d clouds + for me they are ugly and cost a lot of perfomance. Dont get me wrong Peter, you are genius, but just i am wondering, if its possible to edit some files or replace something i dont know

Is there anyway to play with 2d clouds and with the new thunder sound/weather ? I dont like the 3d clouds + for me they are ugly and cost a lot of perfomance. Dont get me wrong Peter, you are genius, but just i am wondering, if its possible to edit some files or replace something i dont know
No. The lightning and thunder is only part of Sol 1.6.

all up to date 1.6 + 0.1.61
i use SOL and CSP since the beginning.
with SOL 1.6 i noted that the car lights are too bright under the sun.
tried 5 pm and 11 am with or without clouds

i used the settings suggested in the guide.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 70 88.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 12 15.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 13 16.5%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 26 32.9%