Sol

Misc Sol 2.2.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
1593097584286.png

I updated SOL with the guide today. Great work ;)

But now my UI and apps are larger then before and the font size is very ugly.
I already tried to google about scaling the UI with Content Manager, but nothing changes :(
I don't use any other mods than SOL requires.

Any Solutions?

I just have one small issue and it's probably me missing something simple. If I select a weather type in the drive menu on CM, it doesn't change from what I last had. I now have to re-select the weather at race start with the weather select app. Everything else works absolutely perfect. Any ideas?

Peter, i try to edit the lua file sol_skysim lightning.lua but can you help me which line has to be edited so the thunder lightning to be more life to staying visible for more seconds, because when its light its just dissapear so fast like for 0,00001 :D i cant even take a picture

Peter, i try to edit the lua file sol_skysim lightning.lua but can you help me which line has to be edited so the thunder lightning to be more life to staying visible for more seconds, because when its light its just dissapear so fast like for 0,00001 :D i cant even take a picture
Will never support editing my code. Also do not provide it to other users. There will be a new feature with the new CSP photo mode soon. There you can force a lightning then...

[QUOTE = "Peter Boese, post: 3210146, membro: 189667"]
Usi una traccia Kunos? Forse aggiorna la configurazione della traccia. Questa funzione è attiva da molto tempo. Forse imposta manualmente Wind su 50 o superiore in CM. Si sposteranno molto allora.
[/CITAZIONE]

funziona, avevo zero vento :)

Is there any change in performance from Sol 1.51 to 1.54? If so, are there any settings to turn off in 1.54 to achieve the performance of 1.51? I only ask because I have AC running perfectly at the moment with my current CSP/SOL/Graphics settings.

Thanks Peter for your continued work.

Is there any change in performance from Sol 1.51 to 1.54? If so, are there any settings to turn off in 1.54 to achieve the performance of 1.51? I only ask because I have AC running perfectly at the moment with my current CSP/SOL/Graphics settings.

Thanks Peter for your continued work.
Actually graphics wise and in terms of performance Sol 1.5.4 is the same like Sol 1.5.1. Its just changed, so it can be switched to Sol 1.6 in weatherFX and Sol_weather app and Sol_config are working with both branches, even if you switch Sol version while being ingame.

I must be missing something painfully obvious, but I can't figure out how to switch between Sol versions while in game. Only in CM before I enter the track. Which app is the switch under?

Also, does anyone know where I put my filter's .lua file so it can be edited ingame? I thought I read somewhere that you can do that, but can't find where I read it to know where to put my file.

Thanks...

I must be missing something painfully obvious, but I can't figure out how to switch between Sol versions while in game. Only in CM before I enter the track. Which app is the switch under?

Also, does anyone know where I put my filter's .lua file so it can be edited ingame? I thought I read somewhere that you can do that, but can't find where I read it to know where to put my file.

Thanks...
You can switch it only in CM. So just do an Alt-Tab while ingame and open CM. Then switch the versions in weatherFX.

If the custom_config (lua) is located in "/extension/weather/sol", it will be updated with every change...

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 52 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 33.9%