RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the heat is on you will eventually buckle under pressure unless you calm your nervs, and just go about your bisiness as best as you can REMEMBER its not just down to you to avoid colision others not wanting to write of there car will go around you even if its at speed and means going off track. At least there race is not over.

Hey Lars, guys,

Sorry for my no show last night, had a bad few days with a very poorly member of the family, and its consumed more of my time than expected. Fully intended to be at this race but got called back to the hospital and didn't get in time.
Sorry guys, things are settling down now and i'll be back to normal with my availability going forwards... here's to the next races !

Hiya,

Really sorry guys, will have to sign out of this one.:(

I've double booked myself and the other race I signed up for ages ago.

Apologies, although it looks like you have a fair number so hope you all have fun :)

Hey @djpretface - welcome to the R3E racing club buddy. We normally get grids of around 10 - 12 drivers for these races, and I fully expect many more once the summer holidays are over come October time.. you are more than welcome to join us my friend, however these races are for Premium members of RaceDepartment. You can find out how to become Premium by clicking the link found <here>. Please note, Premium membership allows you to join in the club and league races for ALL sims hosted on this site, not just the R3E races.
Hope you decide to take the plunge and join us buddy, always happy to welcome a new member,

Many thanks,

Paul

@Keith Joyce - Easy answer is... practice/experience/practice/experience/club racing/practice/experience :roflmao:
at least doing these races is fun, so the experience gathering isn't too laborious !

Hope to see you around the other races soon mate, WTCC 14's are particularly good for a nice race, and being fwd they offer a more forgiving experience..
Cheers

Apologies for the rather short visit, but.....
There was one other guy running a GT, and he was 2 seconds faster than my personal best. :redface:
So I could look forward to 60 minutes of dodging DPs....Not really my idea of fun.

Besides this track/car combo.....
I mean, I know I'm not particularly fast, but there's something about this combo that makes me look like a complete muppet. :D

Apologies for the rather short visit, but.....
There was one other guy running a GT, and he was 2 seconds faster than my personal best. :redface:
So I could look forward to 60 minutes of dodging DPs....Not really my idea of fun.

Besides this track/car combo.....
I mean, I know I'm not particularly fast, but there's something about this combo that makes me look like a complete muppet. :D
That was probably mine - personal best also :) ..but that is what I was training for today. Race is more about consistency, so comon! Let's race @Lars Hansen! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back