RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great race again guys, so very much enjoyed as always :) Didn't really have the pace to do much and my head was just in the wrong place, but ended up enjoying myself regardless :thumbsup::).

All in guys, another excellent night. Roll on tomorrows DTM '13 race (you guessed it... get signed up <here> or Saturday's Silhouette Series <here> (why not, the cars free.... or the jewel in the crown of the weeks racing, Sunday's Multiclass Madness event <here> :D:D:D:D Gotta keep plugging these races!!! ;)

@Francis76 @RabNL @Craig Patteson - Hey guys, fancy another runout with these cars round Zolder? Should be :cool:
@Lars Johansson - Fancy it?
@Andy Jackson - Been a while fella, can we tempt you?
@Bunny:K[UK] @LuckyLIVE - Feed that addiction! You guys in?

As always chaps, feel free to tag anyone you have even the slightest bit of a relationship with! The more, the merrier!

Dont forget for touring cars of a totlally different sort, its the Silhouette Series race tomorrow and of course Multiclass Madness on Sunday with the Daytona Prototypes and GTR3's in a 1 hour enduro. Please do get signed up to these if its something you fancy, and spread the word! :D Sunday's already looking like a good grid, I'd like to get another 6 or 7 people involved to really fill up the track, so if you havent already signed up, please get involved nice and early and lets see if we can make this happen.. :) Cheers guys,

Paul

19:00 GMT is just too late for me as a race start on sunday.
Else i'd have grabbed a car from the store and sit proudly in last for an hour :D

Thanks for the responses guys, sorry to hear you wont be able to make it.. thanks for replying anyway, appreciate it.

Keith - you have a band? Excellent... feel free to send a link if you have anything on Youtube matey :)

@Ole Marius Myrvold - do you want me to put you down as a provisional? If so, which class please? Ta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes