RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Andy Jackson - Been a while fella, can we tempt you?

As always chaps, feel free to tag anyone you have even the slightest bit of a relationship with! The more, the merrier!

:) Cheers guys,

Paul
Hi Paul
Sorry been away on a family break for a week. But just got back. Too knackered so just having a few beers and chilling. Be back soon mate.

ps, how come Carl is no longer staff? Is it just you holding this fort now mate?

regards
Andy

Hey guys, stuck away from home at the moment so i'll be late for the event, will be back for late qualifiying at latest. I've asked other admins to get the server up for us, so it should be live before 18:00GMT.
Cheers

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the race! Sorry for the no show, very late getting home and missed the race start time, family emergency :( Sorry...
Hope you all enjoyed it, hope you enjoyed your first race Keith :)

Cheers

Dunno why but I get flustered when approached by other cars so end up braking too late with the inevitable few minutes spent making sand-castles while watching the opposition disappear into the sunset...

I usually brake way too early. Fighting the controller to set up a decent corner entry doesn't help!

yes! I won my first race in racedepartment clubracing :ninja:. Maybe because i was alone out there! anyway i got my Chevy Monza from the factory today so not much practise so i took my old ford instead much faster with me driving than the Chevy even if the Monza is my favorite.Well guys cya some other day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play