I'm interested in these racebass isolators. Does the isolator just sit between the rail and seat bracket? How much higher does it make the seat go up? I'm pretty tall so I don't want to get something that's going to make the seat too high to comfortably use!
There is also a plate available with brackets that allow submerging your seat as long as there is room for a BK to point down under it, or you can mount the plate flush with the top of the frame.

There is also a plate available with brackets that allow submerging your seat as long as there is room for a BK to point down under it, or you can mount the plate flush with the top of the frame.
Looked at that but plate isn't available. Not sure if I'd get it anyway because then my robot vacuum cant get under the rig lol.

Hello Peter,

I wrote to you some time ago, also here and on virtual racing (german) forum.

OK - the prices are as they are. No discussion there.

I have some questions.

1. On a P1x (80/20 rig), is it worth getting only for the seat? - meaning, would the tactile be too intense to throw off the pedals that are not tactile, etc? Would it be immersion breaking? Or is it a good suggestion to buy for both pedals and seat?
I would be interested in buying just to feel it out, perhaps reselling it after if its not my cup of tea, so id rather get seat only for starters.
2. And how much would the audio equipment cost (living in the EU) for that one seat only, a rough estimate is enough +- 50-200 euro. I am a complete novice to this kind of equipment. And i dont want to spend 300 euros for something, than to have to spend another 1k to get the full thing.

If you cannot answer these, is there someone from simtag or anywhere else where i can get these?

short update on all my SFX profiles
please rename to zip

all SFX profiles - pwistudio sfx100 2022-04-10.zip

new SFX profiles - pwistudio new sfx100 2022-04-10.zip

Attachments

• pwistudio sfx100 2022-04-10.zip.txt
    51.7 KB · Views: 85
  • pwistudio new sfx100 2022-04-10.zip.txt
    24.4 KB · Views: 84
teaser on upcomming beauty :)

1646496936458.png

Last edited:
Rally @ Peters Rig

reading my report - seeing all the great steering wheels - you maybe ask yourself - why the f... there is a handbrake - why a sequ shifter - yes, i love rally, i started 1994 with rally, and i am still in love with the driving style - but, i did not find my simracing place so far - BUT, now it seems i am happy - i succeeded to get RBR running - with the whole Peter Rig infrastructure - RBRPro sorted my problems - and i just love the way RBR feels - motion, force feedback and tactile too.

as always my racing starts with some upgrades - this time i bought FIA gloves :)
they are not needed, but my old died and those had a real good price tag :)

IMG_1313.JPG
IMG_1308.JPG

when it comes to the steering wheel i have my plans - but before i invest into a OMP 320 Carbon S i will use my OMP 320 - good enough to see how long RBR keeps me motivated

IMG_1316.JPG

the ascher push push is still the best gimmick to race rally
and its looking amazing - unfortunately ascher is no longer selling it
IMG_1318.JPG
IMG_1320.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

Last edited:
Rally @ Peters Rig

reading my report - seeing all the great steering wheels - you maybe ask yourself - why the f... there is a handbrake - why a sequ shifter - yes, i love rally, i started 1994 with rally, and i am still in love with the driving style - but, i did not find my simracing place so far - BUT, now it seems i am happy - i succeeded to get RBR running - with the whole Peter Rig infrastructure - RBRPro sorted my problems - and i just love the way RBR feels - motion, force feedback and tactile too.

as always my racing starts with some upgrades - this time i bought FIA gloves :)
they are not needed, but my old died and those had a real good price tag :)

View attachment 560572View attachment 560573

when it comes to the steering wheel i have my plans - but before i invest into a OMP 320 Carbon S i will use my OMP 320 - good enough to see how long RBR keeps me motivated

View attachment 560574
the ascher push push is still the best gimmick to race rally
and its looking amazing - unfortunately ascher is no longer selling it
View attachment 560575View attachment 560576
View attachment 560577

Being a crafty diy guy I know you can do better than the Aescher unit. I made a push/pull for my setup out of a combo of metal fab, a little carbon and printed parts. So far I have a replica of 2000cc Subaru paddle (sculpted 3-d curved shape feels great in action, instantly understood the design once I used it in a race) and the lever/arm from R5 or R2 Pugs as modeled in Dirt Rally 2.0 but plan on making more replica attachments for it. Need to update my album and thread since it's now mounted on an Alpha Mini (went from CSW2.5>CSL DD>Mini) and have a build thread here if you're interested. I don't want to post pics or sidetrack people in your awesome build thread.

• Deleted member 1449502

Icons are great! thanks for sharing, here are a few of mine if anyone finds them useful

Last edited by a moderator:
i defined those 27 specific/unique input names
within simhumb i added them to the respective effect - if you move your mouse over the effect name you will see the mapping icon - afterwards you have 4 option - effect mute - higher - lover volume and the incremental value

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back