IMG_0945.JPG

IMG_0946.JPG

IMG_0948.JPG
IMG_0950.JPG

Last edited:
yes - i am still running this configuration
due to testing i added some further elements
but in general they are the best items and i am not changing them

eg i have now a BK concert front (but still think the LFE is better)
i have 1 pair of https://www.soundimports.eu/en/dayton-audio-daex30hesf-4.html on my seat
but the 32EP-4 deliveres better results a lower AMP power

what is missing on this list - racebass
i will update this list accordingly

Cost wise, what is the overall total for this type of haptic system?

yes - i am still running this configuration
due to testing i added some further elements
but in general they are the best items and i am not changing them

eg i have now a BK concert front (but still think the LFE is better)
i have 1 pair of https://www.soundimports.eu/en/dayton-audio-daex30hesf-4.html on my seat
but the 32EP-4 deliveres better results a lower AMP power

what is missing on this list - racebass
i will update this list accordingly

Hi Peter,

Thanks again, if I plan to go with the above list and put the amps together with my servo drivers in a server rack, would you know what size I should get?

Together with the Dayton DAEX32EP-4 i am able to create amazing simhub profiles and those Dayton deliver a great final topping to my current (LFE/TST) setup. Honestly i did not expect the great performance of those small exciters - glued to my OMP seat the tell my body amazing storries - either the last portion of an already great redline RPM profile or the final element of curb vibrations.
Further down the rabbit hole I go, the DAEX32EP-4 are installed, do you by chance have some basic settings for them in Simhub, I just want a starting point to play from. My wallet is wishing it never found your posts.

Perter, apologies if you have already mentioned it but could you please share the technique used for the Cosworth LMP2 wheel handles? It almost looks as if it was 3d printed and has post print processing. Perhaps I am completely wrong? thanks for any additional info on this topic.

which sim feels best - at my rig

after installing a 150w ABS system on my pedals i thought i need to challenge all GT3 sims. what is the best immersion at my crazy setup. my focus points - tactile - motion - visuals - overall immersion

let us start with the overview and the points i gave
per category 1-6 points and i am not allowed to score same points twice - i had to make a choice
1648988501285.png

SIM: ACC, AMS2, iracing, RaceRoom, AC, RF2 - RF2 and AC was a late entry due to missing ABS effects, but i am optimistic that we will get them soon

Motion SFX100 with Belt Tensioner: to have a good test i re-build all my motion effects. now they are 95% compareable - at least what i see during raw-data and output graph.

Tactile:
SEAT (RPM, GEAR, ROAD)
PEDAL-PLATE (RPM, GEAR, ROAD)
Brake (ABS) / Gas (Slip)

Tracks: SPA and Imola

Cars: 720s, AMG GT3, M4 GT3, 488 GT3, 650s - tried to select a wide range of cars to have a common comparision - unfort only the AMG is present in all SIMs - followed by the Porsche (which i do not have :))

Test Fokus
1) how ABS is implemented and how its working under different settings and situations
2) Visuals - how is the racing effect - immersion
3) how does motion work with road effects - long straight or curbs
4) Tactile
a) RPM
b) Road Effects
c) Curb Effects
5) Steering Wheel functions - incar settings - like TC and ABS
6) Sense of Speed / FUN

Summary:
1648989880337.png

I did this test as i wanted to understand my personal connection to AMS2 and ACC - when it comes to online racing i have different favorites - but as long i want to enjoy my rig and its features the SIMS change.

Now i have the confirmation - after a deep 1:1 comparision - since ACC dropped some base info for simhub tactile AMS2 seems to be my number 1 - and this i feel after each and every race - its just amazing what AMS2 can deliver with my hardware - My personal big positive surprise was RaceRoom - i did not run it for ages - what i experienced the last days was just great - in respect to motion and tactile the big online racers (iracing and RF2) felt far behind the other (beside motion in RF2 which is still very good)

Last edited:
I'm interested in these racebass isolators. Does the isolator just sit between the rail and seat bracket? How much higher does it make the seat go up? I'm pretty tall so I don't want to get something that's going to make the seat too high to comfortably use!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back