• Deleted member 1449502

i defined those 27 specific/unique input names
within simhumb i added them to the respective effect - if you move your mouse over the effect name you will see the mapping icon - afterwards you have 4 option - effect mute - higher - lover volume and the incremental value
that's frkn awesome! cheers

• Deleted member 1449502

Was inspired to make some graphical icons to match each effect (RPM, slip, suspension, collision, shift), and added some matching bordered mute icons to go with the the +/- ones you created. Happy to share them if anyone is interested

Attachments

• SimHub SD icons.jpg
    SimHub SD icons.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 89
i defined those 27 specific/unique input names
within simhumb i added them to the respective effect - if you move your mouse over the effect name you will see the mapping icon - afterwards you have 4 option - effect mute - higher - lover volume and the incremental value
:thumbsup: Awesome Peter, never knew that per effect tuning was possible this way.

• Deleted member 1449502

I'm going pretty balls deep with it and making folders for control of the layers within each effect...powerful stuff!

Not sure it's possible but a feature that would be great would be to have +/- buttons display the current volume level for 3 seconds for the relevant effect/layer when you press it, and if the mute button had 2 states so we can have an icon for muted and another for mute off

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome work there Peter :thumbsup:

After watching your video and i will to switch from SC4 to Simhub for all tactile effects. I was already using Simhub for some tactile and overall volume control, but this is awesome.

Especially with the ability to group effects, it will work so much better then SC4 voice control.
I'm probably going to use a dash to display all the tactile settings.

So much work to be done. :D

(Be careful not to promote Simhub too much, there might just be an over active mod out there ;))

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.