RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy, I would be glad to help you about servers/series/all about events ... matters, because I have full internet access at my work and a lot of time during nightshifts to set whatever this "job" needs. Also my English is not well, so I would not dare to write long posts about weekly events like Kjell did in last weeks :unsure:

Cheers Matej. Something to think about. Not sure RD is prepared to have me as staff though. ;) You maybe, but not me. :D

Well i may be new but i am prepared to help, i am willing to stick my neck out if you are. On that note i need to contact thrustmaster my racewheel is making a REALLY wierd audiable noise, like an 8 bit old school computer sound that seems to be going in reference to the accel and breaking.

So, a possibilty of a special RRE admin team? Sounds great. Just think of the possibilities.
Nah.........never happen. :)

Unfortunately im out my race wheel has given out currently waiting on thrustmaster responce, else ill be buying logitech race wheel with shifter and yay clutch peddle And thrustmaster wont see another penny from me again ever.....

Scratched again? Meh. Please, RD staff, say in advance that there will be no race, because for almost every race I have to schedule my daily plan and it is very confusing to switching my brain (and mood) from "being prepared for racing" to "work".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

Votes: 114 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 1,069 90.4%
Back