RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you need any graphic setting help, let me know (i run triples too) :)

I'm on a Sapphire R9 270x Toxic, not the best card but it works in Assetto Corsa and Stock Car Extreme... I get a lot of micro stutters no matter what graphics setting with R3E. I can run the game on high on a single screen easily, but whenever I use the triples... no chance. What card are you running?

Im running GTX770, however i would recommend changing shadows to off, that always kills it for me.
Did the game run smooth before, or as it always struggled?
When im back on the PC tomorrow i'll send over my graphic settings on PM, see if it helps..

Had to trash my crispy clean setup just to race online, cause race wheel and seating were not at optimal positioning hence the tragic new look.

11754414_10206199725823372_1928580421885079978_o_zps1qmid7cq.jpg

Any chance of getting someone up top to set this to official club race rules / settings ?

As i would like to practice my 2013 racing / tuning under official formats/ functions.

Cheers boss man ...

I am sure, there has to be at least one admin to lead this growing community the same way as Kjell did with all his passion (respect, mate :thumbsup:) and I just hope, RD leaders have somebody in their minds, so new RRRE admin will be here ASAP :)

Sadly, I am out of this race too.

I'm sad too.Any chance to re-born this Club?I know summer holidays but copoule years ago we have a WTCC league with 4 SERVERS full of racers and now :( ?Where is everybody from past 3 years?Maybe R3R is to expensive ? Maybe mandatory Premium Member , really don't know.

If its any consolation i have been looking to see how i go about server rental for race room racing experience, but to no avail. Will keep looking for a result in the hopes i may be able to host, so far i could setup my own server and host but i don't think it would yield the safest or best results for a club/league race.
If anyone knows of any details on how to please by all means let me know it would be a shame to have signed up for a year premium to have it go to waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back