RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will help. You can't qualify nor get a feel for the track before. And it's only five minutes minus the cars/classes finishing after time has run out. So I will stay out of this race most likely. But it's cool you're asking the people, I really like this club therefore and appreciate it very much! I would be there later, as I took Monday off, but many won't get the chance to race then...
There would still be time for a full practice and qually if we're an hour later. Anyway you're fast enough without practice:whistling:

There would still be time for a full practice and qually if we're an hour later. Anyway you're fast enough without practice:whistling:
Nope, the race start would be 5 mins after the 24 ends even if we're an hour later. The 24 ends at 19:40 GMT and the race would be 19:45. A 20:00 race start would be perfect but that's getting pretty far from the original time now

Nope, the race start would be 5 mins after the 24 ends even if we're an hour later. The 24 ends at 19:40 GMT and the race would be 19:45. A 20:00 race start would be perfect but that's getting pretty far from the original time now
We could extend the practice to 45 minutes which would achieve that.
Provided the members who have signed up were okay with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%