RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.from now on i take a loooong holidays from this game (or maybe almost ).I set up graphic option on very low and i have time to time big lags and can't find the brake piont and game is unplayable.I have a i5 , 8GB Ram , and AMD 7870 Thaiti with 2 GB Ram and this game did't run smoothly even in very low graphic.In pCars i setup almost eveything in high and every race looks great even night and rainny.I have enough new cars , tracks.I need a fix problem with stability of this game.Any way THX for tonight event.

Race 1:
I enjoyed that first race. Very good and managed a nice 4th position after a bit of a scramble at the start where a mess of cars swallowed me up and I ended up fighting in the mid pack. Managed to get past some spinners and fight for 4th. Good racing all from what I could see. :thumbsup: I could catch Mr Plomp no matter how hard I tried. I even lost it on the 2nd hairpin but despite massive wheelspin managed to remain in 4th whilst Dean and Ivan were heading for me.:whistling:

hugo4_zpshdyaelg1.jpg

2016-01-28_00003_zpswoimwfeh.jpg

Race 2:
managed to qualify 3rd only to have the game crash as the race started. :mad:
Thanks Kenny for organising.
Congrats to the podium. Roll on the Red Bull.

2016-01-28_00004_zpssox3egjz.jpg

Last edited:
well done pepole. First race since November last year had 4 min of practice and started 9th first race. Whit a crap load of luck i came in 3th after 2 laps. stayed there rest of the race. Race 2 started P6 (or so) had an great fight for p3 in the first lap after an great start. But i crashed whit about 10 min to go. After that it became real touring car racing. Lots of Fair contact. After all an great evening of racing. See You at the next one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 15 10.6%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 51 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 84 59.6%