RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was.....interesting. :D
Anyway, then I had an interesting couple of laps where I could see @Filip Carlén a second ahead of me on the timer and the map, but no sign of him on the track...Which is a little scary. :confused:

Well, as I said my internet ins't the best, and I had some bug where I could not see any ping nor p2p. Guess it's my internet that is causing that, but idk. But Sector3 needs to fix this "invisible car" when you have I high ping, it is scary and dangerous.It would be better if it made the car that have high ping like a ghost car as well as inform the diver that that he/she is one. Anyways, hope I didn't disturbed to much as "invisible man" ;)

A most enjoyable race peeps.
I held back a bit at the start - still don't quite have the courage to get stuck in before T1 in case i ruin someone's day... Felt good almost keeping up with the pack and I even overtook @Filip Carlén early on :ninja: although he was so much faster than me on every part of the track it wasn't long before I was put back in my box ;) . So the race settled down into the usual lonely evening circulating around in the evening sunshine winding up in 5th - in the middle of a 45 second gap between 4th and 6th.
It was surreal seeing @Lars Hansen moving from 14 seconds ahead to 35 seconds behind me after his retirement :giggle:

Well don't I feel a fool:redface:. Left mandatory pit stop on the server and when I went into the pits found I'd changed my pit stop keys and hadn't remapped them. So that was my race over.
Apart from that well done and congrats to the boys on the podium, it sounded like fun.
I think it will be a long time before I have the urge to race at Portimao, and hold Lars Hansen responsible for suggesting it in the first place:D.

lol yes Kenny, I well wasn't aware of a pitstop. I just didn't think of one in a 30 minute race. I even didn't know where pit entry was and had to look the lap before pitting and still felt rather unprepared.^^ But got away without a penalty. Well I thought, I just didn't read it in the opening post, so had to be flexible lol
@Lars Hansen great pace! I really felt sorry when you spun, would have been interesting between the three of us with @Jean Fournier What did you have your tc set to?

Is there any use for my setup, would upload under setup threads?

Thanks all for a clean race, no silly moves and plain fun:thumbsup: ehm, I still don't like Portimao much:cautious:

Anyways, hope I didn't disturbed to much as "invisible man" ;)
Oh it was you!. Thank goodness for that. Thought I may have to take my computer for an exorcism!!:devilish:
I really enjoyed the race and like Kenny I had problems in the pit. But that was down to the fact that I 'forgot' which keys i had mapped.:(
As some of you will know I had a most unusual slow down penalty. The car stopped completely and I could not move. Took a while before I realized that I had pulled out the plug from my wheel.:geek:
I realise that i am fairly new to sims and hope that you big boys don't mind an old man tagging along. BTW I actually finished the race:)

Oh it was you!. Thank goodness for that. Thought I may have to take my computer for an exorcism!!:devilish:
I guess so, since I had Ralf blinking and I watched the replay, and when I hit Brailsford, the game made a skip and I somehow ended up infront of him. Sector3 really needs to fix this so I can enjoy races without worrying that I will end someone else race :/ Hopefully it wont disturb as much tomorrow, haven't done before (some updates ago)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes