RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make that 8 slots Ross. In with #21. Can't believe the Falken livery hasn't been taken!

I was originally signed up for the pre-season test for the RD Championship on ACC through SimracingGP but I don't want to miss a big grid of single make on an (arguably) better sim ;)

Not driven Zhuhai before - looking forwards to it!

Not driven Zhuhai before - looking forwards to it!
It's a good track, with a number of heavy braking zones which should provide plenty of overtaking opportunities.

There are some tricky areas to watch out for though. The T1/T2 combo is a bitch. Can't seem to figure out how to take that right every time, so I lose loads of time there. Also T14. It's fairly high speed so tempts you into using the inside curb, but that can launch you across and off the track. Also, if you try to use the curb on the exit it is bumpy enough to throw you off the track or cause a spin. Best to stick to the tarmac throughout.

I love it though, one of R3E's gems.

Bought the track and car this morning and took it out for a spin. Lovely combo, love the car, love the track. The car got a bit of, the want for a better word a bit of a wobble, resulting in a bit of a tank slapper if you're not careful. But I'm sure some setup alterations I will be able to eliminate some of this as it is a bit dangerous over the curbs. And I'm hoping I will have the time to make one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 4 33.3%