RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

AUDI #51 please.

Last edited:
Well after many days of trying to figure out these cars I conclude it must be me. As I see everybody else is fine for the most part. So I started with my pedals took them off the rig to get a good close look to see what's going on. And lo and behold on the throttle I have literally one of the teeth missing off one of my throttle cogs. How and when that broke off, I have not got a ****ing clue. And has been given me some **** for some time. Not much I can do about repairing that cog, so I decided to make one. Two-and-a-half days later, with trial and error, I have been successful. A bit of a barge I know, but it works perfectly but for how long I do not know.
But I do know I nearly gain 3 seconds with the fix on the leaderboard. DTM Lausitzring GP C.

Despite the repair or should I say budge I have decided to go for some new Heusinkveld. And with a large quantity of luck may be up and running by the end of the week, but I very much doubt it.

But as it stands at this present time, I think I may be good to go with what I've got if you can hold out long enough which I do you believe it can as I my made it out of aluminium, not plastic.

So if you please, Ross, sign me up for the 53 Audi, please. For now.

I found the cars fun to drive and that I can really toss them around. I stayed on default and while my quali time was nowhere near as fast as practice, I knew I had some speed. I made a huge mistake in R1 when I got on the throttle too hard coming onto the back straight but recovered enough to go back up through the field. Then near the end of the race I was making a pass on a car that recovered from a spin and got blocked going into T3. I swerved to avoid slamming him in the rear and spun into the wall.

Of course, I got kicked for too high of a ping before the second race...

Of course, I got kicked for too high of a ping before the second race...
Seriously, this issue still exists? People have been complaining about it since the ping limit was added, and they've apparently done nothing. There's no option to disable it completely, so I have to stick it on the highest setting of 500. While that may seem generous, it appears that even a momentary lag spike causes instant disconnection which is ridiculous.

Do we not automatically get entry to each round?
Nope, because this isn't an official league. It's essentially just a group of club races with the same cars, so people are free to come and go as they please.

What happens if someone pinches your car?
Liveries are first come, first served for each event. If you have no other livery and don't want to buy one, just sign up with the livery you have.
(One of the main reasons unique liveries were required is because I was doing TV-style live streams for the first few series. Now that I'm racing myself it's not really an issue, though I still think it's good for everyone to be driving different cars if possible.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 42 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 27 12.3%