RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, I got booted too. That is the first time it has ever happened to me. I though Griffall got booted as he ghosted as we were coming out of a corner, then everyone started getting kicked on my screen. TS shut down too.

My Chevy Colorado turns in better than these cars now!! Come on Sector 3.... what are you doing lately? It's supposed to be fun.
But that's probably realistic. Your Chevy Colorado is rather newer than these cars, and on far better tyres. It's probably travelling significantly slower too. ;)

But that's probably realistic. Your Chevy Colorado is rather newer than these cars, and on far better tyres. It's probably travelling significantly slower too. ;)
Yea maybe. Either way, I did manage to get some good laps in, and they do feel a little better after tweaking setup.

@FeltHat I'd say it's nice! either you got faster, or the Vette got better, and Fabcar worse! I honestly haven't tried any of the other cars yet, but here goes nothin!!
Actually i was positively surprised with your fabcar time, i was afraid its not as competetive anymore, but looks like thats not the case. Im pretty sure that with lil more practice and maybe some setup tweaks you would improve even further :whistling: Overall BOP is great and you can get decent pace with every car on most tracks. If you want to try other cars then vette obviously is my favourite (well, i didnt even try other cars), but results wise from my previous races, Dekon, BMW and Skyline are super good. Zakspeed is still beginner favorite with its ground effect, but top speed is super low

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 79 70.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 31 27.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 22 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 21 18.8%