RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, the blinking is a hell of a lot better than what Forza use to do. One moment you're reeling in the car in front of you. The next moment, the invisible hand of God starts sliding that car around like a child playing with Hot Wheels. If you get contact from that car, you will probably get knocked into orbit, or clipped into the stands or something. I'd rather have the blinking. At least the car isn't swinging around wildly. LOL.

Everyone says the Volvo is good, or stable... What in the name of Randy Pobst am I getting wrong about it?

Trust me, the blinking is a hell of a lot better than what Forza use to do. One moment you're reeling in the car in front of you. The next moment, the invisible hand of God starts sliding that car around like a child playing with Hot Wheels. If you get contact from that car, you will probably get knocked into orbit, or clipped into the stands or something. I'd rather have the blinking. At least the car isn't swinging around wildly. LOL.

Everyone says the Volvo is good, or stable... What in the name of Randy Pobst am I getting wrong about it?
Like the 911 last week, it's all about managing boost. And it likes to oversteer and then stick. I don't know... makes sense in my head:p

This class is a blast at RA. Other than engine sound is there a difference in handling between V8, V10 or V12?

According to the store "Each with its own handling characteristics and of course unique engine note"

503.jpg

Well, that's a new one on me... :O_o:

"boooaaarrrr!!!" MEN!!!!
Would "mandatory pitstop"means ?!

im drivin to pit and take 1 Liter of fuel - after this my CrewChief says "come on go to pit!"
hey come on guys -thats not true!

:(:(:(:(

I'm to old for this

Sorry mate. I think there were various issues tonight because of the huge traffic caused by the "free weekend". Took me ages to start the game and a few cars were lagging during the race.

Would "mandatory pitstop"means ?!

im drivin to pit and take 1 Liter of fuel - after this my CrewChief says "come on go to pit!"
For your pit stop to count you need to take at least two tyres. :whistling:

Good racing guys! Some good stuff there, really enjoyable. I lost a lot of time accidentally taking four tyres instead of two which took me out of the battle for 5th/6th, but was on for 7th until I ran out of fuel two corners before the end of the race! Stupid patch made the fuel calculations accurate, how dare they! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes