RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just trying this car out for kicks yesterday before the race...look at that. In with the #84 please and thanks :)

Sign me up please (#1 Wolfgang Jager). These cars are so cool, I really enjoy these old school race cars. These Procars sound sick:laugh: and are a blast to drive!
Question: will the locked setup be the default setup?

Sign me up please (#1 Wolfgang Jager). These cars are so cool, I really enjoy these old school race cars. These Procars sound sick:laugh: and are a blast to drive!
I would imagine this will be the case. I'm running default on leaderboards to get used to it. Glad to have you back so soon!

I did a couple laps on the server yesterday. Yes. It's the default setup but you can change fuel load and brake bias and pressure.

With this locked set up are we able to change the steering ratio? It felt odd to me last night with the default steering ratio and ffb multiplier for that matter. It might just not like my wheel or something but default steering settings feels bizarre. It's almost like there is no ffb at all until I turn the wheel maybe 20 degrees in either direction, once I go past that point it feels more or less normal though.

Did a 2 stop strategy which i thought might get up front with fresh tires at the end but it didn't work. My crew chief sucks!
Yea you should have been up ft battling. It wasn’t clicking for me that much, and I almost didn’t get pole. You would have been on pole if I didn’t squeak one out at the end I believe.

With this locked set up are we able to change the steering ratio? It felt odd to me last night with the default steering ratio and ffb multiplier for that matter. It might just not like my wheel or something but default steering settings feels bizarre. It's almost like there is no ffb at all until I turn the wheel maybe 20 degrees in either direction, once I go past that point it feels more or less normal though.
I’m pretty sure it’s because it’s an old car and has not been updated in some time.

Hey guys and girls.
I just payed for a Premium membership here just to be able to participate in this RD British Grand Prix.
But when I wanted to enter the competition I can see that the 3 cars(liveries) I own is allready occupied.
And because I know that I will not normally be using any further liveries in this game I intend not to buy further liveries.
OK?;)
I own V8(#23), V10(#11), V12(#25).
If one of your guys who have taken my place :laugh: in this race own another livery then I would be gratefull if you would change your car number.
Hehe my personal favorite is the V10 (did you hear me Knut Mattheisen?) but both the V8 or the V12 would be acceptable :whistling:
Come on guys you probably own a lot of different liveries - OK?:laugh:

EDIT: Just to show my good will then if one of you guys give up "my car" then I promise that as some kind of Ferrari team order I will agree a free overtake for you in the race.:whistling:

Hey guys and girls.
I just payed for a Premium membership here just to be able to participate in this RD British Grand Prix.
But when I wanted to enter the competition I can see that the 3 cars(liveries) I own is allready occupied.
And because I know that I will not normally be using any further liveries in this game I intend not to buy further liveries.
OK?;)
If one of your guys who have taken my place :laugh: in this race own another livery then I would be gratefull if you would change your car number.
Hehe my personal favorite is the V10 (did you hear me Knut Mattheisen?) but both the V8 or the V12 would be acceptable :whistling:

EDIT: Just to show my good will then if one of you guys give up "my car" then I promise that as some kind of Ferrari team order I will agree a free overtake for you in the race.:whistling:
Please stop, atm full car costs €1.29 and liveries only €0.29, there is a discount available, just check.

And I would be remiss if I didn't give a hearty handshake to @FeltHat and @Dirk Steffen for long distance participation....Thanks guys.
Thanks, I wish R3E would be more connection friendly so participation would be possible but unfortunately it is just not working :-(
I hope you guys have a great time and I wish you best success in building this racing club and getting more people to run - it’s a good bunch of people ;-)

Hey guys and girls.
OK?;)

There was one mega bundle that was around, dunno if it is still or

[EDIT] Would be nice though if there is link shared here from the live stream so I can share it on my twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back