RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, hi Mr @David DeGreef been enjoying your program of events put forward on the US side of things. Yap, I can safely say I'm impressed, so much so I'm presently going through a change of work schedule so I can enter these events at 2 o clock in the morning, UK time. But unfortunately, this type of changes take about 4 weeks. So much for being semi-retired from your own business.:mad:
So this means this time next week I should able.:)

Anyway, in the meantime, I did have a little time with a couple of (rocket ships) cars. You know the ones let make you think that you racing in the rain. And pretty much should be treated as so, it makes life a little easier looking at it that way.:O_o:
Unfortunately, I haven't driven these cars enough to comment more on the cars behavior, gearbox ratios, breaking suggestions, break balances, you know, how I drive the car thing. But one thing is a certainly one that you no already throttle control is extremely important.:roflmao:
The only tip I can give with these cars.
It is better to be slower and consistent than to be faster with mistakes.:O_o:;):whistling::laugh:

Setups have plenty of room for improvement but close enough for a one or two clicks at a time and of course adjustment for personal style. As they are just in the top five, I think, here they are, enjoy.
Have a good race and have fun.:):thumbsup:

Attachments

• BMW 320 TURBO SONOMA RACEWAY LONG LB 2.svm
    6.4 KB · Views: 69
  • ZAKSPEED CAPRI SONOMA LONG LB 2.svm
    6.2 KB · Views: 57
So does everyone know what their going to run? Would be cool to see the lineup.
I'll be in the Capri if I get internet back in time. Comcast called last night and asked me to verify that my internet was still out, to which I replied "$#&*, YES IT'S STILL OUT! YOUR #$%$#*& CABLE IS STILL LAYING IN MY $&% $#*& YARD. HOW COULD IT #&%$% NOT BE OUT???". Probably got shifted to the back of the repair list after that, but still, it felt good and sometimes you gotta go with what feels good.:p

I am guessing that low signups are also due to summer time. People are on holidays or they are out.
I hope it will be better in autumn.
That's true, it goes dead every Summer. But the schedule change is also aimed at having a better club overall. With the addition of new clubs and zero consultation amongst staff on how and when they should run, this is something that has been in my plans for some time.

I'll get you guys signed up when I get home from work. I will expand field to accommodate all that want to participate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back