RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious but why the change from Sunday to Saturday. Sundays are generally quiet but Saturdays usually have a busy RF2 server. With the current sign up rates I know which one I would choose even though I prefer R3E to RF2.

anyone have a monza or capri setup? really struggling. also having trouble with auto shifting on the capri as it bounces without shifting in low gears pretty often. when i pull the lever , it double shifts. really having difficulty with this limited setup options for these cars. i like them on flatter tracks but sonoma just seems evil here. i can only practice a little bit before my hands start hurting..

anyone have a monza or capri setup? really struggling. also having trouble with auto shifting on the capri as it bounces without shifting in low gears pretty often. when i pull the lever , it double shifts. really having difficulty with this limited setup options for these cars. i like them on flatter tracks but sonoma just seems evil here. i can only practice a little bit before my hands start hurting..
i must admit that default setup feels quite nice, i would just go for max wing and shorter final drive. If you struggle, i think safe, default is the way to go with simply more practice :p

I was just trying to build up a little...rivalry (and gloat at you and Bock), not discourage anyone.
damn, it worked :D I checked Greenwood times on leaderboards, triggered by not being fastest Vette suddenly im 0.6sec faster :coffee: Thats some proper rivalry and inspiration by @sc4dr (thats a nice time btw considering you go with other car anyway)

First, Sunday's aren't quiet, they're dead. There's a chance that more people are around to race on a Saturday evening when they have no work the next morning. If Saturdays end up dead as well, then we've lost nothing by trying. I want to retain one weekend slot.

Second, after examining the past sign-up lists of both clubs I've determined that there is very little cross-over of drivers between rF2 Saturdays and R3E Sundays. So it doesn't really matter how busy the rF2 event is if those drivers aren't interested in R3E anyway.

Third and finally, the permanent change gives R3E a prime spot on a Saturday evening for any special events, allowing for more possibilities. And nobody can moan that I'm encroaching on "their spot" if the club is already established there.

damn, it worked :D I checked Greenwood times on leaderboards, triggered by not being fastest Vette suddenly im 0.6sec faster :coffee: Thats some proper rivalry and inspiration by @sc4dr (thats a nice time btw considering you go with other car anyway)
Don't make me have to spend some time in that car! Haha

edit: My competitive side just can't allow this. lol;)

I'll post a setup for the Monza, but not Capri... sry

Word of caution though. My Monza setup is aggressive:mad:

20190812202807_1.jpg

Edit: This is a more mellow setup. Should more consistent than my drift one!

Last edited:

Oopsies. I did it again. I'll tell you what though. You are seriously quick in that car! Setup made a huge difference breaking the wall you had put up. I couldn't do it with the mellow setup that I used to post previous time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back