RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, guys, I have to go to dinner with my family on Sunday, can I put a "maybe"?
I'm afraid we don't do "maybes" as it kinda makes the purpose of a sign-up list a bit pointless. :) I'll sign you out for now, and if/when you know you can make it just let us know. I'm sure there will be slots available, so it shouldn't be a problem if you sign up at the last minute. :thumbsup:

Please sign me in Ross. Cars I never drive and a course with little time on, should be a hoot.:geek:

Last edited:
Apologies All, but advance warning that I've dropped to a 'maybe' for tonight's race. 1 hour in to a power cut at the moment. Fingers crossed I'll be there, as I need to generate some heat!!!!!!!

I'm still out! :( only myself to blame, (as usual) have turned adding a triple monitor support into a total rebuild, just can't do simple! :rolleyes:
Have fun gents, Hillclimb icons are on the old fiery side, have a habit of doughnutting when one is going in a straight line, will have to watch if I get time!

I'm in, need to put a bit of pressure on myself to finish rig rebuild, at the moment I'm holding back on procrastinating for the time being, so need the proverbial kick up the arse, else I'll turn into a @Kenny Paton no show! :D

Great racing fun
Race 1 had 3 unforced errors total bloody disaster.

Race 2 had to fight extra hard to get anywhere. Put up the trash control which kind of slowed me down a bit. But I love the cars so I enjoyed both races either way.
Well done to the podium finishes astonishing pace upfront.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Sorry to hear about the loss of connections to some and VR issues for others.:(

Thanks for the racing. See you next time.;):thumbsup:

replaced fan in my wheel 2h before the race, thank god everything worked :rolleyes: but i didnt turn enough that screw which holds quick release thingy, it went loose few times and had to manually tighten the thing mid race :roflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back