RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, not gonna make it chaps, bitten off way more than I can chew! :rolleyes:
Rig is still in a state of Kerplunk, I honestly couldn't scatter the bloody thing any further about the place, spending far too much time looking for something I put down somewhere, celebrate finding whatever it was with a brew, only to forgot where I put the soddin' thing again, I do infuriate myself at times!
Well gonna be a struggle to be up and running for Oulton on Saturday that's for sure, have had nothing but issues with just about everything, gonna be relying on pressing the button and everything working :roflmao:, fat chance but hey ho, when it's done it's done.
Have fun tonight guys!

Well, guys, I guess I'm out of today's festivities. Haven't been able to load up RR and have been getting "server content error" notice. After fiddling around in Steam I noticed that it said "updated queued" so for some reason the update I heard about hasn't loaded yet. I'll keep watching it but I doubt that I'll be able to get on in time. Have fun.

• Deleted member 387850

Great racing guys, thanks! I couldn't have had two more contrasting races, I was like a complete rookie in Race 2 and spun the Porsche several times. No idea what I was doing :O_o: Had a great final few laps though racing @hollowdene, with us both crossing the line only 0.001s apart! Never had a finish that close before...

Oh thanks Rad. I would prefer to be told something good though. But bad is ok. At least you're be telling me something even if you're disappointed.:(:roflmao: it's ok I can take it as I'm a grown ( old ) man, you... you... you git.:cry::cry::roflmao:
"i used it and i wasnt fast"
0/10
Radosław Łukasz Piątkowski- professional setup reviewer

I wanted to drive Lotus but I forgot it doesn't have a mirror nor rear view camera and I didn't move to VR to drive with floating vmirror. I don't own KTM (i just can't stand it's futuristic design) so the only option was Porsche... Oh dear, what a horrible experience "driving" this joke of a racing car it was. Horrible sound, horrible balance, unreadable dash (especially in VR). The only good thing I can say about this car are those lovely liveries. And it's not about that this car is difficult to drive, I don't mind a challenge. Group 4, Group 5 cars are challenging, difficult to handle but they've got a character and are fun to drive but this... many times I joined a RD event with a car or track (or both) I didn't have experience but at least learned something and most of the time had some fun but no today, not at all :thumbsdown:
I wish there was an option for permanent delete of a content in RR.

Really enjoyed first race apart from the bit I rammed @PurgerUK witch naturally turned them around face in the wrong direction sorry about that mate. But we both managed to Battle our way back up the grid. But I think you had another incident which I believe sent you a little bit back down the grid again.:(
Found myself in third place from second to last I'm not complaining. But that was mainly due to incidents in front of me and a very courteous @paulbee058.:notworthy:

Second race was just as fun accept the side swipe down the straight at the start no one's fault it happens. But I think because of it I made contact with the car on my right so I left it off a little and took the patience solution into the first corner. Which there were cars in front, behind, left and right. Without any apparent line to be taken.
But I was going well right up till the unforced error, you know the usual.:mad: Worked hard to catch up finally got me up behind @FeltHat who was not cooperating in any shape or form. So I thought I had an opportunity as I had the run and he pointed it out to me that it was a bit dangerous. So being the gentleman I am I returned the position and now he's offended. :whistling: And I'm probably going to get sued because of it.:roflmao:

Anyway really good couple of races enjoyed it immensely.
Well done to the podium finishes some certainly good race pace.
And I thank you all for your appreciation and thanks for my setups.:thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed first race apart from the bit I rammed @PurgerUK witch naturally turned them around face in the wrong direction sorry about that mate. But we both managed to Battle our way back up the grid. But I think you had another incident which I believe sent you a little bit back down the grid again.:(
Found myself in third place from second to last I'm not complaining. But that was mainly due to incidents in front of me and a very courteous @paulbee058.:notworthy:

Second race was just as fun accept the side swipe down the straight at the start no one's fault it happens. But I think because of it I made contact with the car on my right so I left it off a little and took the patience solution into the first corner. Which there were cars in front, behind, left and right. Without any apparent line to be taken.
But I was going well right up till the unforced error, you know the usual.:mad: Worked hard to catch up finally got me up behind @FeltHat who was not cooperating in any shape or form. So I thought I had an opportunity as I had the run and he pointed it out to me that it was a bit dangerous. So being the gentleman I am I returned the position and now he's offended. :whistling: And I'm probably going to get sued because of it.:roflmao:

Anyway really good couple of races enjoyed it immensely.
Well done to the podium finishes some certainly good race pace.
And I thank you all for your appreciation and thanks for my setups.:thumbsup::thumbsup::)
get me nice Golf setup and maybe ill forget whole thing :rolleyes:

Curious, or courteous @Calvyn White :thumbsdown::D

Can't bring myself to hold up much faster drivers, and at this circuit that's pretty much the entire grid :D
I really, really can't work out the Sepang circuit. I can't get a single sector hooked up well. And the harder I try, the slower I go :mad:

Sorry fixed bloody auto correction.

I don't know how many times you've been around this track but I can say thousands of laps over the years in different games and it's still a pain in the ass. It has some extraordinary difficult corners and it only takes one of them to mess up your entire lap. Anything less than than 90% accuracy on any corner is trouble.

get me nice Golf setup and maybe ill forget whole thing :rolleyes:
Sounds like a deal but you can't tell anybody.
That's one of those wtcr isn't it.?
And what track do you want it for.?
Remember mum's the word.:roflmao:
I usually don't respond very well to dirty rotten blackmailers, but I like you, not a lot, but I like you.:D

• Deleted member 6919

So what did we learn about today, we have 3 GT4 cars, one is slower than the other two, the next no one wants to drive, and the 3rd is faster than the other two but constantly trying to kiss it's own arse..:confused:
Still fun races, I've always like Sepang but rightly said it's a pain in the arse to drive, as for the races guess I can't moan about two 2nd's but to be honest gifted both in the 1st lap in both races due to kiss arse cars..still it was fun I guess.
Bring back the Audi Cup..:whistling:

Sorry fixed bloody auto correction.

I don't know how many times you've been around this track but I can say thousands of laps over the years in different games and it's still a pain in the ass. It has some extraordinary difficult corners and it only takes one of them to mess up your entire lap. Anything less than than 90% accuracy on any corner is trouble.

I liken Sepang to my old school reports "Paul never really appears to be totally focused on the task in hand (when he can be bothered to turn up for lessons). He must make a concerted effort if he is to keep up with the rest of his class!"

I would worry for my mental state if I had to complete 1,000's of laps of that track @Calvyn White :roflmao: You are clearly made of sterner stuff my man.

Now, Donnington Park (my local track as a boy) is a different matter. I've wasted many an hour turning laps of that circuit. In fact there was many a time I bunked off school to go and watch test day action of one form or another - hence the rubbish school reports!!!!!

• Deleted member 6919

Yeh shame we don't have Donnington in RR, and many other British tracks..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back