RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate that track :D I'm too sloppy and too easily frustrated with myself to like a track with three corners you have to absolutely nail every single time out of the 2057 times you are driving through them in a 10 minute race ;)
I've only raced on this track once and didn't do too good (as usual) but I have to say I actually enjoy it. My dislike is for the open wheelers and have always avoided racing in any of them so this will be interesting.

Did I forget to mention, it's not that I'm anti open wheeler but all that spinning, hot rubber in such close proximity, has the potential for 'getting some air', flat track or not. WTCR's, bit of bump and grind is to be expected, try the same in an open wheeler, well need I say more.
I'm driving with one and a half arms tonight, so; will get my apologies in nice and early! Sorry! :x3:

@dmatika I'm so sorry for that :( I was under the impression I was last, so when I spun, I didn't even bother looking for anyone as I've assumed there's 40 seconds worth of free track behind me :(

AD8DC5D9B79E4FCCC67BF25F92421CBE58B97524

Enjoyed this very much gents. Decent run for me and no major mistakes so I was actually able to hold my own in these races. Good battles with @Jopamir, @Stephen Gibb, and @Yetch just to name a few. Seemed like most had better paces than me but I drove conservatively and lucked out most of the time. Thanks again guys, that's the kind of racing that keeps the juices flowing.
Here's my video of both races:

Horrible yesterday.. I had a touch with a mate, I don´t remember who. My TS speak button was not working, here in Barcelona weather is terrible and ligths was on-off, so I stopped. Hope tomorrow will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes