RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to add, would be more than happy to stick with the published time (in fact I'd prefer it), but willing to go with the majority.

@Yetch you're not alone with your views regards handling etc but I think I've found a reasonably stable/safe compromise for the DMD. Can talk you through it tonight if it helps?
Mod Edit: we don't post times in the sign up threads Paul, in case it puts some people off from signing up.
Apologies. Understood.

Last edited:
Do you confirm the starting time? 7PM GMT (not 8PM as usual)?

7PM GMT *is* as usual ;) (And that's the trouble with using GMT, but still changing the time of the events between winter and summer - doesn't really make sense to do both. Not to mention that it would be more appropriate to use UTC, not GMT. But... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

Earlier the better for me but not this time I'm afraid, had a practice earlier, to choose my weapon and am now typing with my left hand as I have no feeling in the right at all :mad: So out I'm afraid, out and swimming in circles! :rolleyes: Have fun guys! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 6919

Earlier the better for me but not this time I'm afraid, had a practice earlier, to choose my weapon and am now typing with my left hand as I have no feeling in the right at all :mad: So out I'm afraid, out and swimming in circles! :rolleyes: Have fun guys! :thumbsup:
Oh come on, no one, seriously...You need to swap hands more frequently Paul..:roflmao::whistling:

Well, since some seemed interested, here's my race. Like I said on TS, though, it's probably not very entertaining to watch, apart from the first few laps - I was mostly just hotlapping on my own for most of the race as I had no chance of catching up to @Calvyn White's or @Tim O'Glock's insane pace, and I thankfully also didn't do too many mistakes that would be too costly (except during the very first lap).

Still, here it is:

Apologies to @Mike McGeer for that bit of chaos in the Skyline - I wasn't going to overtake you for the fear of messing up in a very tricky place, but then you seemed to want to let me go, so I did and it kinda threw me off. But again, thank you and sorry ;)

Thanks for the race! I think I will go back to backmarking again now ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 140 85.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 30.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 35.6%