RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, was a spontaneous decision to join the event. Felt so free to do it. Jumped cold in the car and reached P4 in Quali with a mistake but my knowledge was the the pace is available.
So far so good, smooth start and ovetake @Lorenzo Bonder for P2, shortly after this on the chase to @James Nance he unfortunately spun out at the haipin. From there in the lead I controlled the race without any big problems, some difficult lapping moves but now the highlight of insolence:
User @Rolf Just parked exactly at the racing line at the exit of turn one, no chance to see him and avoid it ... big crash and over. Was the most stupid thing I've seen so far in racing. A really no go!!!

Whatever was good fun and for sure I'm next time again up for some WTCC racing.
Greetings Jan

Suggestion to switch to Drive Through penalties for the next event, just to try it? A lot of incidents caused by control being taken away from the drivers at moment they needed it the most.

A big grid and some tight racing on a very difficult track.
So great racing all, and congrats to the boys on the podium:thumbsup::thumbsup:. Will sort out the premium giveaway and post it later.

Was looking forward to the race but had all sorts of weird connection problems :thumbsdown:

I spent most of quali on my own and kept seeing the red triangles on the track map but no cars, then random puffs of smoke on track but no car making it.

Started the race but the cars in front kept disappearing so I decided to park before I caused an accident. Tried another race room server and the same thing (red triangles everywhere, cars vanishing). Joined some GSCE race servers and no issues so not sure what the problem was. Anyway, hope you guys had a good race.

Hello all, was a spontaneous decision to join the event. Felt so free to do it. Jumped cold in the car and reached P4 in Quali with a mistake but my knowledge was the the pace is available.
So far so good, smooth start and ovetake @Lorenzo Bonder for P2, shortly after this on the chase to @James Nance he unfortunately spun out at the haipin. From there in the lead I controlled the race without any big problems, some difficult lapping moves but now the highlight of insolence:
User @Rolf Just parked exactly at the racing line at the exit of turn one, no chance to see him and avoid it ... big crash and over. Was the most stupid thing I've seen so far in racing. A really no go!!!

Whatever was good fun and for sure I'm next time again up for some WTCC racing.
Greetings Jan
Yeah was a shame at the beginning. I lifted slightly while starting to apply the brakes and the car hooked right, rejoined in 7th. Worked my way up and tried to be clean and not overly aggressive. Got dicey at the end lapping other cars and at the same time trying to make up time. Glad at the end I was able to get some result, despite what happened. Hopefully ill make the next race.

missed the first race because of an error 503 don´t know what it means but had it a Couples of times since the last update, joined the second race and it worked fine finished in third Place but it was not easy to drive around this track, got oversteer at braking and understeer accelerating out off turns. will be back soon, cya guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 35.7%