RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Phil Davies, you managed to get the clutch working in game like Assetto Corsa or the mod for SCE?

And sign me up please!
Hi Dean,Yes in AC,The clutch in AC appears to have changed in the recent updates,if you want to use stick shift and clutch you must have the auto clutch disabled otherwise it grates and destroys the box.As for SCE i'm not to sure as i haven't put much time in on it lately.

Thanks Phil. That means the transmission in SCE mod (e.g. you can accidentally miss a shift), AC (e.g. can't shift/engage into gear without clutch), and R3E (gear box will get damaged without the use of clutch, but nothing stops you from shifting without clutch) all work differently.

Count me in pls :cool: My 1st race with RRE so be patient with me :rolleyes: Is there any tut for the wheelsettings in RRE with a G27?
Mainly it depends on what you're used to.
Personally, I shut off all the canned effects (kerbs, gear effects, etc), and 85% FFB.
Wheel set to 900 degrees, and 540 degrees in-game.

Count me in pls :cool: My 1st race with RRE so be patient with me :rolleyes: Is there any tut for the wheelsettings in RRE with a G27?
Welcome Magic43. Don't worry we're a friendly bunch on here, make sure you jump onto teamspeak, you don't have to talk if you don't want to but it's handy for alerts and help if needed.
I have a G25 (900), since the update I deleted my wheel profile and selected the default G25 one then selected my buttons and in game let R3E do it's thing using the default steering setting for each car and that's seemed fine for me. Like @Lars Hansen I run without the canned effects and I adjusted the others settings till I was happy with the feel.

Two new facts found:

1. This track is hard as hell to drive, considering the full track has one of the straights containing a chicane before going to the back stretch of the track. Car is loose as hell.
  2. Tires can EASILY go out quick on this car.

Well, well, well, sounds interesting, but it is bit sad to drive 2013's - no power when you need it.
But it's challenging. Would like try, but should be better to have the grid equaly, aprox. half/half. Because if only 3 will pick 2013's and one crash, then it will be not so fun only in two. Or one. Or none. :)
I will see how the practice will go with them (oh, now I remember there is my beloved Seat Leon!), then decide.

Welcome Magic43. Don't worry we're a friendly bunch on here, make sure you jump onto teamspeak, you don't have to talk if you don't want to but it's handy for alerts and help if needed.
I have a G25 (900), since the update I deleted my wheel profile and selected the default G25 one then selected my buttons and in game let R3E do it's thing using the default steering setting for each car and that's seemed fine for me. Like @Lars Hansen I run without the canned effects and I adjusted the others settings till I was happy with the feel.

Thx Kenny and np about TS. I'm always in during any RD events. My english isn't perfect but i will do my best ;)

Cheers Magic43

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 101 71.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 26 18.4%
  • Standard game content