RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I'm off from my full time job. But unfortunately I'm working my part time job that day.

Thanks for the tag. Unfortunately I'm working that Monday. I really wanted to do this:(

Bad news...bad bad news...it looks like I'm gonna have to stay at uni late, so probably won't be able to make it :( obviously if things change I'll sign back in but its unlikely..really sorry, any ideas when the next running of these cars will be?

@monsieurjackb
Tell them you can't;).You're an alien sim racer and your services are required :thumbsup:,What's more important Education or Sim racing? :D.

I said exactly that :roflmao:

Nah it was/is a group kind of presentation-but-not-quite-as-serious..got some work done but in the end we agreed tomorrow is better for all of us so I'm on the bus back home now so am back in! Should be back in time anyway :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

see you all out on track

sorry about signing in then out then in again :D:D

Doubt I'll ever like this track...Always seems like there are corners in the most surprising places, and everything looks exactly alike. :D
But that was fun anyway. Lost my podium place to a few slow-down penalties, but probably would've lost it anyway.....Not sure how much rubber I had left at the end, but it can't have been many millimetres. :)
'Grats to the podium, and thanks for the race eveyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back