RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lars Hansen,I thought you knew that ;),
I did. But I'm an equal opportunity guy.
Not only will I ignore anyone else's advice, I will quite happily ignore my own. :D

Until then we will lurk in the shadows :ninja:.And be the unsung heroes of RRE :D.

Ah, now lurking I can do, and I've always been a hero in my own mind.
(Though granted, there's a lot of weird stuff going on in there, so....... )
And anyone who has ever heard me sing* will deeply appreciate the 'unsung' bit. :p

I was going to say that it has been great (and it has).
But it does seem a little superfluous, since we're racing again Wednesday.
The R3E Club isn't dead, we just smell a bit funny. :)

* I call it singing, but in all honesty the sound is more like........
Well, imagine the sound you get when you take a ram, and give it a swift boot to the peas. :D

Well it sure sounds like it was a good final fling for the Multiclass Madness on Sunday, excellent news :) ! I was looking to be at that race but have sadly been struck down with some kind of mega virus type man flu kinda thingy that's kept me bed ridden (and toilet ridden) since Friday afternoon... so sadly I've missed the opportunity to make acquaintance with concreate walls in Australia... maybe next time I suppose :(

Guys, that's the final 'official' event from me on behalf of RD, and I wanted to say once again that its been an honour and a pleasure right from the get go in this club. Its been a bit of a roller coaster of up and downs with some real standout moments racing with some seriously good guys, both on track and in the forums / team speak. I have enjoyed every second of this club, I just hope you guys have enjoyed it as much as I have.

I agree that this club is far from dead, please stick around and keep an eye on the forums, discussions are ongoing in the background... more to announce soon... :)

Thanks again fella's, its been immense.

wtcc-2014-png.106383

The Paul Ricard High Tech Test Track, or Paul Ricard HTTT or just Paul Ricard is a motor racing track located in Le Castellet, France. It is the home of the former French F1 Grand Prix (1971-1990), the Blancpain Endurance Series 1000km Paul Ricard race, held each June and the WTCC Race of France, also held each June. The WTCC layout of this track is 3.481 km long, and is one of the most used and renowned tracks in the world, famous for its blue and red lines outside of the track limits.

Monday October 12th this circuit hosts a special edition WTCC 2014 event for your enjoyment!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Random Sweepstake!
One Month of Premium for one of your (non-premium) friends!
What do I have to do to win? Reach the end of the race. Everybody who finishes the event is put in a random draw based on their finish position. *Excluding Staff members here, if a staffy gets drawn, we re-draw*. No matter if you win, are 3 seconds behind or even 3 laps behind!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014
Track: Paul Ricard (solution 3C, WTCC layout)

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (30 minutes)
Race: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)

Entry List
  1. Lorenzo Bonder
  2. kamackeris
  3. Piotrek Blaszczak
  4. Keith Joyce
  5. Kenny Paton
  6. Lars Hansen
  7. Phil Davies
  8. Mikloss