RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading the video now apparently 363 minutes to completion, but this was some VERY CLOSE racing. a couple of contact points with @Eula in 4th tragic finish by me on a very tight squeeze for 4th on chicane to finish as you will see i veered away from 4th place and let off as i wasn't sure who had right of way. Either way i was ecstatic the race was clean, close and rather electric over all.
Think i might of peed a little bit :D what with all the excitement and pressure, i think this might be my first race i can honestly say i REALLY enjoyed. The track is superb feels almost ultra sticky Lada clings to it, now if i could just get that bit more speed out of it, it would be brilliant.

Last edited:
Last nights race as SPA in the WTCC 2014 was a blast, never mind 1st and 2nd place. We were having our own war in the mid pack, and it was outstanding. Sporting the No:11 Lada, and i must say i did myself proud holding onto 5th place almost taking 4th.

Damn I messed up in both races! Race 1 I tapped someone from behind in turn 1 of lap 1. I didn't see who I hit or if I disadvantaged them, so I just let the whole field jump ahead of me.... I tried to stay with the pack from behind but after some time I kind of gave up. But still finished the race.

Race 2, well first after race 1 I immediately jumped out of the virtual car and jumped in my real car and off I went to pick up my niece from school. Got back home in time with 7 minutes left to go in qualifying. But during the time that I was in a rush, I plugged out the power cord from my usb hub that my pedals are connected to, and my pedals needed yo be calibrated again after I plugged out my usb hub. I guess this was the reason why I was missing 10% of throttle whenever I was on full throttle. I tried to hold onto first as long as I could with only 90% of throttle but I lost focus and completely missed my breaking point and I went way off track.... I quit after that...

I still have good fun while it lasted. .. I was looking forward to a VERY RARE RD win:roflmao:

Last edited:
@Paul Jeffrey sorry to be a let down but i have to back out tonight, i just purchased a dedicated server and i am having a nightmare configuring it. I have a game server i need to set up via Linux using putty to get the steam cmd to work, that also doesn't include getting the website installed which in itself is relatively easy. But knowing the commands for putty/steam app installations etc :( its a headache and i fear its going to keep me busy.

@Paul Jeffrey Hy chap. I've got bad news for you. :( I'm leaving the Race Departement Community. The reason for this is: I can't find any races anymore because they're not listed. The RaceDepartment website has changed in a way that I personally do not like. Where is the old Calendar where you see what kind of race it is and in wich game :( :( it brakes my heart. We were such a good Community and now the grid is almost empty eceppt 2 or 3 racers. I know im not that much here anymore because of my work with autistic humans. So I really wish you good races and fully grids but im out :( :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: (Is there a way too get the rest of my money back wich I spent for the 1 year license like the RD did it with LuckyLIVE) You can come too our 24/7 Community teamspeak if you want too talk. I hope you want because i want it too ;) see you later. Come and visit me I've got some cookies and milk :)

As far as I can see in your recent posting history you are only driving in R3E so basically you don't need to use the racing calendar (which we already said will be improved).

Better and faster alternatives for you would be:
We can't make it easier than that as you will be insta-notified when a new R3E event is listed. :thumbsup:

As far as I can see in your recent posting history you are only driving in R3E so basically you don't need to use the racing calendar (which we already said will be improved) ... We can't make it easier than that as you will be insta-notified when a new R3E event is listed. :thumbsup:
... and once again disrespecting your customers concerns and wishes ... :speechless:
Bad decision.
... and you could make it easier: Give them what they want.
Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play