RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done on the race was excellent racing...

@Kenny Paton i need to re-record, it caught all our voices over the top from teamspeak lol. ill have it up sometime tonight ready for the morning i expect. going to grab food and a drink before i start.
Ill link here later.

Thanks Paul for putting the races on :)

It was a nice evening. These cars at spa are as beautiful as expected and it was nice on TS tonight as well with Carl and Kenny (I apologise if I've gotten your names wrong) I really do love this r3e little sub-community we've got going here :D

A solid second in race 1 which was nice. Race 2 ended early which was a shame, definitely a racing incident looking at the replays but all in all it was a good evening. Where are we at next week Paul?

Cheers everyone, and Kenny and Carl, hope you guys make it next week (sorry again if I got the wrong person/people haha) :) Actually...I hope I make it next week but we'll see what's going on with work. Uni starts again next week so it should free up my evenings since I won't be working full time **cough cough** I meant to say I'll be spending all my time in the library like the good student I am :whistling::whistling:

So, good race fella's? Hope it went well and everyone enjoyed.... ?

Tomorrow's exciting times, DTM's back for a one off appearance! Please do sign up guys and make this another hit... I'll be updating the server later tonight for anyone who wants to practice...

Don't forget to post on here and let us know how you race went, and don't forget to get signed up for the other races this week... R3E's back with a bang!!!
Cheers

Nice one Jack, glad it was fun!

Not sure about next week yet, still pretty undecided. Tell you what... first one to post on here what track they want gets the decision....

So guys.... tell me where we race next week please... GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes