RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back yes although i found myself wondering to assetto corsa. I had been itching to try it, what with the differences between games. Been struggling with RRRE, just feels slightly out of wack for handling Imo. But yes i am here to give it a shot to prove it i just bought spa last night, why sink more money if not gonna give it a good go.

Pencil me in although I'm not a fan of these new-fangled fwd beasties. They don't behave proper and they sound like Dysons...

LOL @They don't behave proper and they sound like Dysons...

Also @Paul Jeffrey is it at all possible i could get you to please change server asap, so that i might do some much needed laps, and if need be tune my car for spa tonight pretty please. :D

Thankyou

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Keith - Added sir :) Mental note that you and Kenny now come as a pair inserted into my mind :roflmao:

Carl - Welcome back buddy :) Added to the list. Server already up with all cars for the coming week... just a quick one mate, tune is something you do to a guitar, setup is something you do to a race car :roflmao::roflmao:!!

Tom - Sorry to hear you dont have Spa... it is very pretty and well done though, you may want to keep an eye out for the sales and pick it up in future, its awesome :D

Cheers guys, have fun tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play