RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza.png

The Autodromo Nazionale Monza is a race track located near the city of Monza, north of Milan, in Italy. The circuit's biggest event is the Formula One Italian Grand Prix. With the exception of 1980, the race has been hosted there since the series inception.

Multiclass Madness will run something a bit different this week... WTCC 2014 and WTCC 2013 cars on the same track.. not strictly a multiclass event but its a bit different and gives us another chance to run those classic WTCC 13 cars again...

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment.com
Cars: WTCC 2014 / WTCC 2013
Track: Monza GP

Practice: 18:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualifying: 18:30 GMT (15 minutes)
Race: 18:45 GMT (60 minutes)

Entry List
WTCC 2014

1. Free slot
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
WTCC 2013
  1. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108
  2. Free slot
  3. Free slot
  4. Free slot
  5. Free slot
  6. Free slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot

Last edited:
I think that I was the guy with whom Bedrich had the accident. I need to watch the replay cause I do not really know what was the cause (my mistake or his or just a race accident). I had him on blind spot at the entrance to the return at the end of the 2nd sector.
Really don't know mate. I drove, have seen two cars about 1,5sec in front of me (lot of fre space for me) and than bang. And nobody anywhere. Jan wrote me I'm invisible (what?). Thought that I'm invis. t ohim, but during re-griding, received another hits and realized taht I'm invis. to all! So that accident was my fault. Really sorry but don't know what to do with (or against) that. I was eager to have good race cause this week it was only one day I could race. :unsure: And instead of that ruined almost whole race to all... :(

@Lorenzo Bonder @djpretface @Tom4sz @robopuff @Paul Jeffrey @Kurupt CDN @JayS
I have to apologize to you all for yesterday complications which was me who caused it (my car was invisible to you all, so I caused crash - don't know how big, didn't see any car..).

Only thing it comes to my mind is that I was busy yesterday and during MP quali I was minimizing game and working in illustrator ad other aps, than checked in-game rest of quali time, minimized again, working, ... So maybe this minimizing could cause some delays or lags or what so, which made my invisibility as result. But don't know why invisible but "hitable".

Sorry guys again, maybe should consider some "safe word" in chat, like "yourName"-STOP - which would mean stop immediately outside the track and then deal with problem.

@Warren Schembri @Jozsef Veverka @Chris Zijlstra @Francis76 @Magnus Stjerneby @Keith Joyce @R.C.Alves @Aki Korhonen @Phil Davies @Robin @Filip Carlén @Lars Hansen @Craig Patteson @Andrew Harper @Lars Johansson @SOLO59 @budlix @Roy Magnes @Blx @Ole Marius Myrvold @Tom4sz @robopuff @Kurupt CDN @Radics Istvan @Voltaic @Quentis Gillispie

Gentlemen, start your engines?

Signups still open for tonight's DTM92 & TC Classics event. Join in the fun guys, should be an interesting race ahead round this track in these cars...
Don't forget if tonight isn't convenient then tomorrow is the WTCC double header event, all welcome so tag a mate and come join in the fun!

Thanks folks, see you on track soon!

Paul

Hi Paul, looks like only 3 of us on track and nobody on TS, since I tweaked my back yesterday I'm quite happy to pass on tonight. Give some one else a chance at a podium.:laugh:
Signed in for Saturday, bought the Procar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back