RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LuckyLIVE - Awww mate, bad news :( Dont forget you only need 1 car from the pack to race, and I think if you already own the ADAC, then the corresponding cars in the GTR3 pack have some additional discount attached... might be worth looking at, I bet you can pick one up for a couple of euro's...? Go on fella, buy one, it'll be a good race... :D

Same here @budlix. Was promoted at work so now there's a huge workload on my back plus the task of learning the ways of the new position.
At the end of the day my brain is fried and it's hard to keep the concentration up all the time.
I also would like to apologise to all regarding the type of qualifying selected. Couldn't find the right one, since it was my first time hosting a race. Another issue was with the quality of my mic. Since I joined Racedepartment as a premium member I've been plugging my cellphone earplugs in the mic input and I using it as a mic. @Paul Jeffrey says I sound like a V8 engine without manifolds. :laugh: I've ordered a headset last week and it should arrive today. Fingers crossed.

Finished early, setup probably was ****ed up (hard to get it right on such a bumpy track) and just kept spinning around. Had a great start tho, and chased @Paul Jeffrey for 2 laps, then spun out in the second to last corner, and then it just went downhill form there.

Oke chaps. Was a nice race until 3min before end. After a start crash my car steered a bit too the left and i was speeding as much as i can doo at this moment. I catched up too Quentis but 2 sec behind me my Gearbox burned down. Was a nice Race :) See you all on Sunnday :)

I tried once RRRE Nissan, my beloved GT car (it is the only fast car, I would own in real life, all the other rockets are ... call me strange one, but I am not impressed) and I was even slower with it than with other GT3 cars, so I said to myself; just too bad, it is too slow, no one can drive it fast.
Well, tonight I saw, skilled man can drive it as racing car should be driven, so I will try it again and see, where are my problems, because obviously the car is fast with fast driver behind the steering wheel :)
Thanks all, great to be with you this evening and cya all on Sunday :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play