RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a nice race and first: Sorry @Henning Stolle for divebombing you. I am a little bit colorblind and it was just my second race so I totally missed the braking point (lap 2, big crash, whoops).
While I could dodge the most cars, I hit you straight... But on the replay I saw you didn't get that much affected (and no one else did) :)

So as you read: second race but I think I understood the racing rules quiet well so maybe if you don't bother you could tell me who's at fault at this scene:

YouTubeLink my perspective
YouTubeLink his perspective
R3E_kickedOut1.JPG

What I think about it:
I was overtaking him on the inside line so my thought was to leave him space on the outside while braking so we can go smooth through the first corner.
While I was braking 100% he tried to go the right side of me? For me it looks like he was letting the brakes go a liiiittle bit what pushed me enough to ruin my whole race :(

So why am I posting this here: I don't want to blame him, I don't want to be blamed (unless I earn it). But exactly this thing happened last week in Zandvoort in Assetto Corsa and tomorrow is my next race and I really DON'T want to crash again -.- I HATE crashing... I don't even overtake much.
I just want to drive in peace with you all and not that public server ****...

So please help my analyzing that scene so I will get better :)
Have a good night! I will look at replies tomorrow.

edit2: I added his view (wasn't possible after the race...).
It's clear as daylight, that he just couldn't see me at all.
@PietervE8 do you have the app "CrewChief"? That would have called you all the way on the straight "car on the right side", "still there", "still there" :)

edit:
Had fun racing with @RasmusP in the back... Sorry to hold you up for so long but when I went wide you finally got by. Thanks to all for the event...Cya at the next one.
Yeah at least I had you to race a little bit after my incident :) You didn't held me off, I had a tough time to keep your pace! I dropped a tear seeing you off the road!

Last edited:
That was a nice race and first: Sorry @Henning Stolle for divebombing you. I am a little bit colorblind and it was just my second race so I totally missed the braking point (lap 2, big crash, whoops).
While I could dodge the most cars, I hit you straight... But on the replay I saw you didn't get that much affected (and no one else did) :)

So as you read: second race but I think I understood the racing rules quiet well so maybe if you don't bother you could tell me who's at fault at this scene:

YouTubeLink
View attachment 187958

What I think about it:
I was overtaking him on the inside line so my thought was to leave him space on the outside while braking so we can go smooth through the first corner.
While I was braking 100% he tried to go the right side of me? For me it looks like he was letting the brakes go a liiiittle bit what pushed me enough to ruin my whole race :(

So why am I posting this here: I don't want to blame him, I don't want to be blamed (unless I earn it). But exactly this thing happened last week in Zandvoort in Assetto Corsa and tomorrow is my next race and I really DON'T want to crash again -.- I HATE crashing... I don't even overtake much.
I just want to drive in peace with you all and not that public server ****...

So please help my analyzing that scene so I will get better :)

edit:
Yeah at least I had you to race a little bit after my incident :) You didn't held me off, I had a tough time to keep your pace! I dropped a tear seeing you off the road!
That Can happen to anyone I was not that much in trouble but clearly surprised in first place but what I am asking was there no livestream for tonight's race ? I would like to see the accidents again as well

That Can happen to anyone I was not that much in trouble but clearly surprised in first place
Yeah I thought about going back to pits and don't coming out till tomorrow... Was really ashamed of myself -.- But when I look back: the TeamSpeak at that moment was quite funny... Everyone just going full "The f*** happened?! mode". Glad I didn't spin anyone!

Livestream: yes there was one, but I don't know if they are getting saved...

Last edited:
[QUOTE="edit:
Yeah at least I had you to race a little bit after my incident :) You didn't held me off, I had a tough time to keep your pace! I dropped a tear seeing you off the road![/QUOTE]

I had my own incidents to help me get back there also, though I may have been there anyway. Thanks for the clean racing.

@Ross Garland LOL. Yeah, that's the problem - I kinda do ;) Spent some time comparing those things today and I'm really none the wiser. Driving the P1 is definitely more fun, but also more challenging. Yet it kinda feels like I'm faster with the P2 (well, relatively speaking). And the responsible me keeps telling me I really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the P1 in a multiplayer race, let alone live on stream ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes