RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry people sign me out, i have the chance to get out on the raz. Going to be a hardcore night, forgive me but sometimes the urges for a good night are just to strong....
I am hard Trancing right now.... :D Brilliant

No worries Lucky.. thanks for the reply.. regarding the calendar... please stick with us and this will actioned in the next few days :)
Thanks!
Now that the R3E Sale is in week #4 (last round) I now have a wider range ... DTM 2014, ADAC 2014, WTCC 2014, BMW M1 PROCAR and Touring Classics ... sadly I missed GTR 2 and DTM 1992.
You will see me on track soon ... :D

Outstanding matey! Outstanding...

You've purchased well my friend, as a little plus we run the DTM 92 and TC Classics together, so that's another event you can join! (shame you missed the DTM92's, they really are excellent). All in mate, money well spent!
Word to the wise, if you can find DTM 2013 cheap then its worth a look as those cars can be run on any track in R3E ('14 will be eventually too, when the '15 cars come out sometime in the future)..
See you with us soon :thumbsup:

Signed Up, after last weeks unintended wipe out i want a chance to shine.

In Regard To Porimau Circuit

Was a great start but that good ol hill caught me a beaut "third corner hill top" and by the time i recovered and got back in the race the more laps in the more i was slacking and falling back the harder i pushed the more errors were made i then gave up and decided it was race over.
One thing i do know for sure is that track is punishingly hard regardless, its not a very forgiving track at all but i know one thing is for sure. I would go back there for a rematch anytime, of course with some adjustments to my racing and tuning.

Hi guys, sorry, I had to give it up, had something like memory crash — I was satisfied with my lap-times, but than during race had two laps like I would race the track for first time - late braking, poor cornering, even with my wheel I was rotating only in half. 10 sec. gap came immediately.
I hope today's race will be better, and one-hour long race will not kill me :)

@Magnus Stjerneby, would you consider jumping into a P2 car if we don't have enough prototype class drivers? The Radicals are on sale I think if you don't already own them. But I would not mind at all jumping into a P1 car to even things out. Along with @Matej Lakota, we'll be at least 3 in the prototype class. I just want this multiclass race to workout.:) First time in a online multiclass race, I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes