LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Wow, I've just found this track and it's quite amazing, one of my favorite mods without a doubt, one of those tracks I will be driving for hours. I just came here looking for a donation link and I am reading there is a premium version with more roads, is that so?? that would be incredible.

Absolutely brilliant mod, my only complaint is when I reach the dead end roads at high speed and always end up falling off the scenery forcing me to restart, that and no AI traffic for me on practice mode. Anyway, minor flaws, this is fantastic. Gosh, if this game had random dynamic weather and night-day cycle the same as PC2 it would make these tracks a real joy for driving for hours.

Congrats to the mod creator, have some pints on me (if I find the donation link, that is, I'm new to this, sorry)

PS: Donation made, well deserved!

Last edited:
Wow, I've just found this track and it's quite amazing, one of my favorite mods without a doubt, one of those tracks I will be driving for hours. I just came here looking for a donation link and I am reading there is a premium version with more roads, is that so?? that would be incredible.

Absolutely brilliant mod, my only complaint is when I reach the dead end roads at high speed and always end up falling off the scenery forcing me to restart, that and no AI traffic for me on practice mode. Anyway, minor flaws, this is fantastic. Gosh, if this game had random dynamic weather and night-day cycle the same as PC2 it would make these tracks a real joy for driving for hours.

Congrats to the mod creator, have some pints on me (if I find the donation link, that is, I'm new to this, sorry)

Glad you enjoy it
If you're new around here, a lot has happen since the last months in the Assetto world!

First there is Content Manager, that allows for a easier (better ?) launcher of the game : https://acstuff.ru/app/
Which allows some mods, like "shader patch", recently making able the day/night cycle (among hundred other things) : https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights (few links on the page, going to Trello, or Discord etc. in order to find the latest version)

And then there's "Sol", which includes a bunch of really amazing weathers and possibility of dynamic weather as well...
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/ (also refering to external URL to get Shader Patch, the needed condition for Sol to work, + there is a big pdf with a guide for Sol, which could be the beginning at what to look maybe :))

As for AI traffic, there are compromises with them driving one direction only

Hope this solves your minor flaws :D

Indeed, with all of the above you can have drives like these and everything else in between. Definitely worth it. It's like a whole new game.
EnfzepJ.jpg

TH6TcyI.jpg

1MqPfUG.jpg

Glad you enjoy it
If you're new around here, a lot has happen since the last months in the Assetto world!

First there is Content Manager, that allows for a easier (better ?) launcher of the game : https://acstuff.ru/app/
Which allows some mods, like "shader patch", recently making able the day/night cycle (among hundred other things) : https://acstuff.ru/f/d/28-shaders-patch-dynamic-lights (few links on the page, going to Trello, or Discord etc. in order to find the latest version)

And then there's "Sol", which includes a bunch of really amazing weathers and possibility of dynamic weather as well...
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/sol.24914/ (also refering to external URL to get Shader Patch, the needed condition for Sol to work, + there is a big pdf with a guide for Sol, which could be the beginning at what to look maybe :))

As for AI traffic, there are compromises with them driving one direction only

Hope this solves your minor flaws :D

That looks amazing, exactly what I was looking for. I come from PC2, the truth is I decided to try Assetto only because of the mods since I love open and public roads more than anything else and there are quite a few here. I love to drive for hours with different cars, it's what I enjoy the most and all these track mods are like manna from heaven.

The only problem I see is that for some reason my game won't launch any tracks (it sends me back to the menu) unless I check the 32bit option in the menu though my pc is 64bits and it seems some of those mods need the 64bit option to launch or they won't work. I'll have to look into the problem before installing them but I really got to make it work one way or another, driving for hours with dynamic weather and day-night will be amazing in mods like this.

Thanks a lot for all the info, much appreciated!

yeap the VIP roads are where it is at!!! If you havn't driven Wilson with the update of the guardrails and banking your missing out!! hands down most enjoyable section!! Exciting low speed sections that forces you to make the car dance, banked chicanes, high speed straights uphill and downhill, a cool view at the top and maybe an easter egg lol check it!!

Still waiting on my email. I donated again yesterday in case my original email address had been lost. Nothing from that one yet either. It looked like the main page was updated since yesterday as if all the original emails should have gone out by now.

Are emails still going out for original donors?

Are emails still going out for original donors?
As said already, Phoenix has been absolutely swamped since the release, remember he is one person dealing with this plus real life.
Probably not helped by having to separate all the turds that did the 0.1 donation thing.
He will get them all out and it's well worth the wait and in the meantime enjoy the 43 km that's already there.

No problem. It just looked like the overview page had changed since yesterday regarding that area. Maybe I'm mistaken.

I also saw someone post two days ago that he had just donated and just got his email that night.

yeap the VIP roads are where it is at!!! If you havn't driven Wilson with the update of the guardrails and banking your missing out!! hands down most enjoyable section!! Exciting low speed sections that forces you to make the car dance, banked chicanes, high speed straights uphill and downhill, a cool view at the top and maybe an easter egg lol check it!!

I started at the dam yesterday and I went from there driving all around and looking for new places. I still have to find some areas which is great because I never get tired of driving. By far my favorite mod of all. Once I manage to install the day/night and weather mods this is going to be amazing!

I also saw someone post two days ago that he had just donated and just got his email that night.

Yeah, that was me, I got it very fast.

Really fantastic track, thx!
It would be nice to use traffic too, but I don't know how it goes activated, who can help me please?

For traffic you need to run in Quick race mode, I think, probably in some others too. I usually just drive in practice mode and then do races when I want the traffic to be activated (they won't be races, just normal traffic, which is awesome)

Probably not helped by having to separate all the turds that did the 0.1 donation thing.

Do people really do that?? Man, that's so pathetic. If you can't spare one or two *** dollars at least for someone who spent countless hours creating something for you to enjoy then stick to the free version, which is already very amazing.

By the way, what's the usual amount to donate? I have downloaded tons of mods and unless I don't like them I always donate at least a couple of euros depending on how much I like the track, sometimes 3-5 euros when it's something really good. I know it's "any amount you want" but I don't want to be too stingy, particularly when it's something as good as as L.A. Canyons that I know I will be using lots of times. I'm pretty new to this mods thing so I really have no idea.

By the way, what's the usual amount to donate?
I don't think modders look to make a huge amount from donations and it should be up to the person donating to decide how much, paid mods are a different story, but the 0.1 guys are just insulting and are only contributing to the delay.
I don't know when you donated and it can take a few days but it will come.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back