LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
lol let me help some people out... this track is called L.A. Canyons I live in L.A. a cup of decent coffee is $5+tip and a cup of great coffee is $12+tip. Don't donate bad coffee... i'm sorry if prices are different where you live :) there you go folks that should set a baseline. I like to buy my friends gift cards worth a few coffees....

8pmgAvL.jpg

Someone's been littering, stopped to pick it up and I noticed something strange off in the scrub.

There's a chevy out there with probably a million dollars cash in the bed and the #6 on it, what's that about?

lucky there don't seem to be any police around, I seem to have misplaced my license plate...

8pmgAvL.jpg

Someone's been littering, stopped to pick it up and I noticed something strange off in the scrub.

There's a chevy out there with probably a million dollars cash in the bed and the #6 on it, what's that about?

lucky there don't seem to be any police around, I seem to have misplaced my license plate...
Haha, I had seen that one too, F7 camera is good for exploring.. Hmm it reminds me of "No country for old men" and "Breaking Bad"... btw there was Walter White in underpants somewhere, at least in one of the betas.. great stuff!
no-country-for-old-men_7895088_3.jpg
upload_2019-3-21_12-51-4.png

Last edited:
Been able to try Assetto Corsa out on my new monitor. With high quality settings I can get 35fps and a CPU load of 63%. Might not sound like much to some, but, it's butter smooth and I'm not worried my CPU will spontaneously combust.

Took a Skyline round LA Canyons and it's the best driving experience I've ever had. Just fantastic! You don't need mega frame rates to enjoy a good drive!

Thank you so much Phoenix!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back