LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
I downloaded the track, installed it from Content Manager > menu > "Install from file" (because I didn't have 7-zip installed to open .7z files) but can't see the track in the track list.

So I installed 7-zip, extracted the package, read the instruction PDF, but I don't know what step two means: "Enable ‘LA Canyons 1.2 – Main’ within your chosen programme". Where do I enable it? A few extra words about how to do that would be great. I don't see it in Settings > Assetto Corsa > Apps. I have the Lite version of CM, so don't have the Content > Mods section, is that where that setting is? Have I broken it now?
enable probably is if you're using some app like JSMGE (or content manager)

i suggest to do it by hand so it's a lot clearer (and cleaner)
you need some basic knowledge of your folder structure in windows :

I want do enable the AI but i don t know how
Do I need premium for AI??
no extra needed

if the thumbnail shows "ai" on a layout, then you can have them
1627496471752.png

I have it but the AI is not appearing when i enter the track
3 replies in the row, i'm on fire.

can't help you much more i'm afraid
have you tried with regular kunos cars to make sure it's not a faulty mod
and make sure you're on the correct race mode
example with "Track Day", those are my presets when going for a drive against traffic
1628420620928.png

have you tried looking at the error log ?
% my documents\Assetto Corsa\logs\log.txt
to help and locate the reason of the error ?

I have been trying to download this track for hours. Ive used the manual and the content manager. it downloads but it never shows up on my list of tracks.
hi,
please try and have a look here for a manual installation
i've detailled a bit more the process :

I purchased the gold vip pack and the AI traffic does not spawn. What are some of the things I should check to make sure everything is set up for the AI's to spawn?

I purchased the gold vip pack and the AI traffic does not spawn. What are some of the things I should check to make sure everything is set up for the AI's to spawn?
check here, screenshot from my settings

check you use the correct layout that actually has AI
and the correct type of race (track day for example)

then there's the whole "ai flood" option in CSP, which i put OFF, so i can't help here :)

If anyone is having the Origin Shift problem I think I have worked it out. If I have Origin Shift ticked and Post Processing turned off then I get the problem of being floating in the air way above the track. Turn on Post Processing and it goes away. I've started using AMD FidelityFX and I turned off PPFilter to see how it looked but ran into this problem. On LAC I need Origin Shift turned on so I now run an edited PPFilter file which only has the Brake Lights enabled and now it looks amazing and runs even better.

Last edited:
Hello all

I've a small problem i was hoping someone could help with. i can't cycle cams beyond 7, 8 & 9 are no longer optional in replays.

I installed horizon shader and removed it, not sure if that's the reason or not in case that helps.

Hello, I am a first-time poster here and I have been having a lot of issues installing this map. I unpacked the 7z and dragged the content folder into my assetto corsa folder. The track loads in content manager, but its just an error (no thumbnails, error icon next to the name etc)

I'm keen to get this map running becuase it looks like a heap of fun.

Maybe I have the wrong CSP version? Any help would be great.

Hello, I am a first-time poster here and I have been having a lot of issues installing this map. I unpacked the 7z and dragged the content folder into my assetto corsa folder. The track loads in content manager, but its just an error (no thumbnails, error icon next to the name etc)

I'm keen to get this map running becuase it looks like a heap of fun.

Maybe I have the wrong CSP version? Any help would be great.
Should not be a CSP issue. Are you using 7zip to unpack? The way I think is easiest is use JSGME (Jonesoft generic mod enabler). Put JSGME in your Assetto root folder, create a MODS folder in your Assetto root folder and copy the MODS folder from the download into that. You would have to delete anything LAC related that you have copied already, tho.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back