LA Canyons

Tracks LA Canyons 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I am a first-time poster here and I have been having a lot of issues installing this map. I unpacked the 7z and dragged the content folder into my assetto corsa folder. The track loads in content manager, but its just an error (no thumbnails, error icon next to the name etc)

I'm keen to get this map running becuase it looks like a heap of fun.

Maybe I have the wrong CSP version? Any help would be great.

try and check here

Check the link I posted.
There's even a video tutorial. Can't be more explicit than that.
The tutorial didn't teach me anything I didn't already know, plus it still doesn't work, even after verifying game integrity and removing old versions. It still appears as an error. Keep in mind that I have very little experience in modding this game and you might have to dumn it all down for me.

please share a screenshot of the folder of your track, and its location

also, you can try and rename extension folder inside the la_canyons folder (that will remove all extension config for shader patch), it's an easy way to see if something is wrong with your shader patch, version or whatever

Followed the install guide precisely, and this map doesn't show up on content manager or AC. Help plz. I used the 7zip manager too for it.
please check here
video & written :

Hey can I get some help please? The link that was emailed to me containing LAC and VIP give me a 404 error when I click on them.

Ive recently formatted my PC and need to redownload it.

EDIT: Hey thanks whoever moved this for me.

Last edited:
Just got the two way traffic tracks after getting the VIP but don't really understand how to setup it properly. Anyone can share the better two way traffic setup? I made one but seems it's not so close to the real. Does it need to motify any ini files? Many thanks.

Attachments

• 1636445431135.png
    1636445431135.png
    507.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 未命名.jpg
    未命名.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 51
Just got the two way traffic tracks after getting the VIP but don't really understand how to setup it properly. Anyone can share the better two way traffic setup? I made one but seems it's not so close to the real. Does it need to motify any ini files? Many thanks.
I made a video about my settings a few months ago. The AI Behaviour screen options have changed a bit but it should give you a good start.

Hey guys, how do I set my AI in a Race to be a bit slower without coming to a stop? Seems like in Content Manager if I set the strength and aggression down they just do nothing, and anything slightly higher and they all just take off! As always this and PCH are amazing, thanks Phoenix!! Side not, in the SOL weather, how do i set it so it uses the Cumulus and Cloud settings always without having to set them every race? Seems like no save config for that part? Cheers!

Just wanted to say thanks and how amazing this and PCH are, especially on a TRPro with a 3090 at 3k... I believe I had over 50 cars on track with Dynamic Headlights running a good 90fps or more, which is just AMAZING! Sadly my recording does not show how smooth and high res, and of course ignore my horrible joypad driving! And the carnage at the end is funny! :D By god this is amazing! You guys freaking rule! :D

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea